Don't expect the almond fragrance to remain; "baby powder" takes over

Posted by Reviewer1733715 on Jan 31, 2012

Almond is the first note, but it rapidly dissipates and is followed by a pervasive "baby powder" scent. Otherwise the lotion performs nicely, but I won't repurchase.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2369661 on Jul 01, 2012

I love Aubrey Organics shampoos and conditioners, so I was excited to try this lotion, especially after seeing lots of great reviews for it. But I was sadly disappointed. The lotion was a bit greasy, not lithe and creamy as I expected, and the smell seems to me like something you would smell in a cheap moisturizer from the pharmacy, very chemical, not natural at all. I don't understand it! Other Aubrey Organics products are so wonderful, but this for me was a total disappointment.

unfortunately, change is not good

Posted by Reviewer1859250 on Oct 07, 2012

This lotion used to be light in consistency and scent - it is now thick with an extremely strong unpleasant smell.

Not the best smell...

Posted by Shanna on Apr 14, 2013

This product kind of grows on you. I hated the smell when I first tried it. Whether it is baby powder or something else, but it smells like it is out of date.. this old greasy smell.. It is rather sick, so you have to work and massage it in the skin.. But the result is amazing! It makes your skin soft and silky. I am kind of use to the smell now, so I quite like the lotion, but it is definitely not for everyone.

Aubrey Collagen Almond Lotion

Posted by karishma on Nov 30, 2012

Very smooth texture and silky, It goes nicely on face and hands, not sticky at all. Love it!

This is the BEST

Posted by Reviewer3093929 on Mar 01, 2011

I have used this product for over 20 years. It is the only lotion I can consistently use on my very sensitive skin. After years of eczema, thanks to Aubrey my skin looks fantastic!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1044704 on May 21, 2011

This lotion has eliminated--in a very short time--my dry, scaly elbows. No other product has come close to that performance. I highly recommend this lotion for trouble areas and as a general moisturizer.

OUTSTANDING....

Posted by Reviewer1080478 on Apr 16, 2008

Finally something that works. Major problem with dry hands. Put hand cream on 20x a day and still ALWAYS dry and flaky...NOT ANY MORE

Aubrey Organics, Collagen & Almond, Hand & Body lotion, 8fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1679383 on Jul 07, 2008

I love the smell of this lotion! It also leaves the skin soft without the oil residue.

Great Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Aug 02, 2008

Another great product from Aubrey. Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth with only a hint of scent. It is absorbed in a matter of seconds leaving your skin matt, not greasy or shiny. My search for an all natural hand and body lotion is over.