Customer Reviews

At Last Naturals, Wild Yam Gel, Extra Strength, 2 oz (57 g)

$12.96
$22.50
руб 466.76
Savings of: $9.54 (42% Off)
4.4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 10 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Awesome Product

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1390013 From North Carolina on May 07, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

This gel is wonderful. It helps keep me down to my normal weight. I have been using this for about 2 years now and wouldn't use anything else. Great price too!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Excellent

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2416017 From California on Nov 22, 2007

Purchased at iHerb

I love this product. It's helped to relieve both pre-menstrual and menopausal symptoms. The wild yam may not work for everybody (since it is the precursor to progesterone) but it does work for me! It also has a nice feel and evaporates quickly.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

This is a Great Product and easy to use.

Posted by Reviewer1413559 From California on Apr 16, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

I like this product alot and have been using it for over a year. I am pre-menopausal and It help even out my mood swings.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

superb wild yam

Posted by Reviewer2746766 From Wyoming on May 31, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

This is the best brand of wild yam gel I have ever used. I suffer from menstrual cramps and I have tried many different wild yam products. At Last Naturals Extra Strength Wild Yam gel truly helps me feel more balanced.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2534322 From Canada on Nov 29, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

I just wish I'd gotten more!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 10 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives