RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,257.01

₽1,571.43

Экономия: ₽314.42 (скидка 20%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1008015 Nov 18, 2010

Lovely taste, the kids love it!

Great Taste!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1795733 Dec 28, 2010

This is a great Omega-3 supplement. I add it to my son's juice in the morning and he drinks it right down. It has a great taste to it with no funny aftertaste. I would highly recommend this if you have children.

Great taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2251562 Oct 10, 2011

Before I gave it to my children, I tried it myself. On the bottle, it says "very berry flavor" I think it tastes more like bubble gum (the pink one), which is not bad at all. The texture is just fine for me, not too thick. I don't taste anything funny nor anything fishy, and no stomach upset either. So I gave it to my children. They agree with me, it tastes like bubble gum. We are satisfy with how it tastes. However, my main goal is to give them a better overall health, I hope this supplement would do it. We will buy them again.

Excelent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2112595 Feb 29, 2012

Excelent product

top quality product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2561551 Oct 10, 2012

kids love it.

BEST BEST BEST at tasting the LEAST LEAST LEAST like fish

Отзыв оставлен YoungerNextYear Jun 18, 2016

No fishy burp back. They did a great job covering up the fish with the bubble gum flavor. I have spent so much money on trying all these brands for my kids. I end up giving it all to my dog! I do like Barleans brand but my kids like this bubble gum the best. It's never going to taste 100% like candy but this is as good as it gets to hide the fishy taste.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great product for my toddler

Отзыв оставлен 5697790552827246814 Aug 02, 2016

I give this to my toddler daily because I've read that it helps with eczema. It has certainly helped. I've been ordering it on a regular basis so he can keep taking it.

Excellent for Mstr3

Отзыв оставлен 5485692541448429569 Aug 16, 2016

This is a great product and more economical than another oil I tried for my son. He doesn't mind the taste. His behaviour is calmer and more focused. He also has not been as sick this winter however I combine this with CLO. They both supply vit D. Highly recommended, just wish it came in a 500ml bottle!

Позиции 1-8 из 8