| Russia

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Ascenta, NutraSea Kids, Omega-3 + Vitamin D Supplement, Bubble Gum Flavor, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

Экономия: $4.80 (скидка 20%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 6 отзывов
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 5

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1008015 Nov 18, 2010

Lovely taste, the kids love it!

Great Taste!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1795733 Dec 28, 2010

This is a great Omega-3 supplement. I add it to my son's juice in the morning and he drinks it right down. It has a great taste to it with no funny aftertaste. I would highly recommend this if you have children.

Great taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2251562 Oct 10, 2011

Before I gave it to my children, I tried it myself. On the bottle, it says "very berry flavor" I think it tastes more like bubble gum (the pink one), which is not bad at all. The texture is just fine for me, not too thick. I don't taste anything funny nor anything fishy, and no stomach upset either. So I gave it to my children. They agree with me, it tastes like bubble gum. We are satisfy with how it tastes. However, my main goal is to give them a better overall health, I hope this supplement would do it. We will buy them again.

Excelent product