RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽827.79

₽1,110.69

Экономия: ₽282.90 (скидка 25%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Hulot's treats

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1704114 Feb 28, 2009

Hulot our standard poodle (12yrs old) really likes these and they improve his ability to play like he used to when younger.

Very pleased

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1605433 Nov 30, 2009

This is a large bag! Although my dogs don't have health issues, I am very pleased to give them half a stick each (they weigh 20 lbs) as a treat each day. I see this as preventative - and I like the ingredients, quite pure and good quality. Beware some of their other products - I think the chicken and maybe some of the others have wheat and sugarry stuff in it - not good for dogs.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I can see some improvement....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1411888 Oct 28, 2010

My 10 year old Sheperd loves them. But they only have 500mg of Glucosamine & 250mg of Condroitin in them. There is this other product from iHerb I am seriously considering instead. This one has 1.1 g of Glucosamine & 1.2 g of Condroitin in them. Thank you iHerb for the limet less information, you make available to us. I am able to research in dept on any health subject. This time, my best friend's health. My dog is very big & weighs 115 lb. He is in good health except for his hip's, which he is favoring lately. This product here is a definate "Yum" for him, but considering his size I find it more cost & health affective to change.

Murray's favorite treat!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1978843 Nov 10, 2010

My senior dog goes absolutely nuts for these. They have way more Glucosamine and MSM than most other treats, and at iHerb they're much cheaper than at the pet store. I've ordered all the flavors- he can't get enough. An easy and relative inexpensive way to give joint supplements- try them!

My dog loved them

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2227569 Apr 04, 2010

My very picky Yorkshire Terrier loved them -- I cut the strips in two (she's very small)and I like that the ingredients are from the US.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Ark Naturals, "Sea Mobility" Joint Rescue, Venison Jerky, 9 oz.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2668958 Jun 02, 2010

My three small dogs go nuts for these beneficial treats! Even my 15 year old Maltese who hardly even eats treats anymore loves these. They uses to like the Zukes Joint Action treats, but these are now number 1. I really appreciate the great service and pricing from iHerb.com

great joint supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3020750 May 25, 2009

neither of my dogs have joint problems, but I do give them a preventative daily. I had heard good things about this product, and since they were easy to feed, and Ark Naturals is such a trust worthy brand I decided to give them a try. My dogs love them, and I think they're working better than the previous supplement I was giving them. I still give them 500mg extra Ester-C, and 1000mg MSM, but the combination of those two w/ this product leaves me confident that we're doing all we can to prevent joint degeneration.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

For dogs w/ arthritis...This is a MUST have

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1096212 Jul 06, 2009

It makes a HUGE difference in my 12 1/2 yr old golden. Wheter he is sore from chasing the ball or swimming in the pool; we have one every night before bed... These make it all go away the next day. Consistency is the rule here.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Popular Treat with my GSD!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3293450 Jul 28, 2009

This has been a healthy and popular treat with my GSD who has food allergies. Highly recommended!

Fabulous

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1653517 Mar 04, 2011

My dog, Juby, loves it...Will be part of her daily diet.

Позиции 1-10 из 20