RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Ark Naturals, Sea "Mobility", Joint Rescue, Venison Jerky, 9 oz (255 g)

₽664.27
₽799.48
Экономия: ₽135.21 (скидка 17%)
4.9 из 5 на основании 24 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Hulot's treats

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1704114 Feb 28, 2009

Hulot our standard poodle (12yrs old) really likes these and they improve his ability to play like he used to when younger.

Very pleased

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1605433 Nov 30, 2009

This is a large bag! Although my dogs don't have health issues, I am very pleased to give them half a stick each (they weigh 20 lbs) as a treat each day. I see this as preventative - and I like the ingredients, quite pure and good quality. Beware some of their other products - I think the chicken and maybe some of the others have wheat and sugarry stuff in it - not good for dogs.

My dog loved them

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2227569 Apr 04, 2010

My very picky Yorkshire Terrier loved them -- I cut the strips in two (she's very small)and I like that the ingredients are from the US.

Пожаловаться

Ark Naturals, "Sea Mobility" Joint Rescue, Venison Jerky, 9 oz.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2668958 Jun 02, 2010

My three small dogs go nuts for these beneficial treats! Even my 15 year old Maltese who hardly even eats treats anymore loves these. They uses to like the Zukes Joint Action treats, but these are now number 1. I really appreciate the great service and pricing from iHerb.com

Пожаловаться

I can see some improvement....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1411888 Oct 28, 2010

My 10 year old Sheperd loves them. But they only have 500mg of Glucosamine & 250mg of Condroitin in them. There is this other product from iHerb I am seriously considering instead. This one has 1.1 g of Glucosamine & 1.2 g of Condroitin in them. Thank you iHerb for the limet less information, you make available to us. I am able to research in dept on any health subject. This time, my best friend's health. My dog is very big & weighs 115 lb. He is in good health except for his hip's, which he is favoring lately. This product here is a definate "Yum" for him, but considering his size I find it more cost & health affective to change.

Позиции 1-5 из 20