| Russia
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Annie's Naturals, Organic, Cowgirl Ranch Dressing, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

$4.43
$5.19
Экономия: $0.76 (скидка 15%)
3.9 из 5 на основании 7 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 5

My favorite!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2304772 Jan 29, 2012

For some reason, it's very difficult to find this dressing in my part of the country. The closest place is 50 miles away, so ordering from iHerb helps a great deal! Cowgirl Ranch is versatile and yummy!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

oh, this is good...

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal May 22, 2013

If you like ranch dressing, you're gonna love this stuff. The taste is creamy and fresh. It doesn't taste like typical bottled ranch dressing, so it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I like it an awful lot. Our family uses it on salads and as a dip. My mouth is watering just thinking about it :) I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

OK

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4956085781592904166 Dec 22, 2013

Seems a little bit watery but tastes OK

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great taste and quality,

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1470517 Oct 22, 2012

will buy again:-)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

pretty good

Отзыв оставлен 4643437949251122139 Dec 08, 2013

I really like this product but just can't give it 5 stars because it's just not the same as the creamy style ranch dressing I'm used to. I still prefer the less healthy version of ranch dressing!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 5