RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽286.11

₽335.20

Экономия: ₽49.08 (скидка 15%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

oh, this is good...

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal May 22, 2013

If you like ranch dressing, you're gonna love this stuff. The taste is creamy and fresh. It doesn't taste like typical bottled ranch dressing, so it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I like it an awful lot. Our family uses it on salads and as a dip. My mouth is watering just thinking about it :) I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

My favorite!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2304772 Jan 29, 2012

For some reason, it's very difficult to find this dressing in my part of the country. The closest place is 50 miles away, so ordering from iHerb helps a great deal! Cowgirl Ranch is versatile and yummy!

OK

Отзыв оставлен 4956085781592904166 Dec 22, 2013

Seems a little bit watery but tastes OK

Great taste and quality,

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1470517 Oct 22, 2012

will buy again:-)

Lovely organic ranch

Отзыв оставлен HealthyEating Jun 03, 2015

This has that traditional ranch flavor you like, without all the nasty ingredients you do not want in your food. Great product!

pretty good

Отзыв оставлен 4643437949251122139 Dec 08, 2013

I really like this product but just can't give it 5 stars because it's just not the same as the creamy style ranch dressing I'm used to. I still prefer the less healthy version of ranch dressing!

Doesn't Taste Good

Отзыв оставлен 5445184839064451851 Jan 04, 2016

I ordered this and it tasted terrible. It didn't taste like ranch at all. In all fairness, after I tried using it a couple of times I just threw it in the trash. I didn't closely examine the label. Maybe it was expired. Then again it probably just tasted bad because Iherb is pretty good about shipping proper products. Be careful when ordering this product. I think I will soon try the only other Ranch sauce brand Iherb offers. I hope it is better than this one. I am weary of that one because I think I read that it was zero calories or something. Anyway be careful of this one.

Позиции 1-7 из 7