Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Amy's, Organic Chili, Medium with Vegetables, 14.7 oz (416 g)

руб 286.18
Other Reviews (0)

Amy's Chili with vegetables

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2765809 Nov 16, 2014

I live in a remote village in New Mexico. I plan to always have at least one can of Amy's Chili with vegetables in my pantry. Though we call this food "chile," it is so good as it is, and if you find it not quite hot enough, add some extra chile of your own. I think it's just right.

Amy's Organic Medium Chili With Vegetables

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1602957 Jul 30, 2012

I have a passion for Amy's Organic Medium Chili With Vegetables. I discovered it several years ago on vacation in Canada. It isn"t sold here in England. It hasn't been easy to find a place to buy it. I was delighted to see it advertised on your website and very thankful that you put forth a lot of effort to fill my order. Thanks very much for your dedicated service.

2/5

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1988481 Oct 24, 2011

Very salty. The inclusion of vegetables over "meat" crumbles was an interesting choice, but nice for a change. Still, too salty. Will not buy again.