Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Amy's, Organic Chili, Medium with Vegetables, 14.7 oz (416 g)

руб 259.51
4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Amy's Organic Medium Chili With Vegetables

Posted by Reviewer1602957 on Jul 30, 2012

I have a passion for Amy's Organic Medium Chili With Vegetables. I discovered it several years ago on vacation in Canada. It isn"t sold here in England. It hasn't been easy to find a place to buy it. I was delighted to see it advertised on your website and very thankful that you put forth a lot of effort to fill my order. Thanks very much for your dedicated service.

Amy's Chili with vegetables

Posted by Reviewer2765809 on Nov 16, 2014

I live in a remote village in New Mexico. I plan to always have at least one can of Amy's Chili with vegetables in my pantry. Though we call this food "chile," it is so good as it is, and if you find it not quite hot enough, add some extra chile of your own. I think it's just right.

2/5

Posted by Reviewer1988481 on Oct 24, 2011

Very salty. The inclusion of vegetables over "meat" crumbles was an interesting choice, but nice for a change. Still, too salty. Will not buy again.