Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Amy's, Gluten Free Shortbread, Chocolate Chip Cookie, 5.4 oz (153 g)

руб 277.28
Экономия: $0.94 (скидка 15%)
4.0 из 5 на основании 21 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

VERY TASY COOKIE, BUT DOESNT SURVIVE THE SHIPPING PROCESS :(

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен SugarDumplin Sep 09, 2013

These cookies are deeeeelicious! Many Gluten Free cookies are dense, these are like real shortbread cookies, not too hard & not chewy soft. The only downside is the cookies didnt stand a chance in shipping. The ENTIRE box arrived in tiny crumbs...it looks like a box of bread crumbs, there was nothing left to pick up with your fingers besides the chocolate chips. Unfortunately I had to eat it with a spoon! :) On the bright side, it was very tasty!!!!!!!! I cant see myself ordering online, spending over $5 for cookie crumbs, I wish I could find these locally.

Really tasty!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен zoeblessing Jul 06, 2012

Unlike most gluten free cookies that tend to be like small, dense cakes, these are tender and wonderfully cookie-like. They aren't hard and crunchy, and are not soft or doughy either. They actually break rather easily and many of them were broken when I opened the box. I didn't mind though, because the flavor is so good I happily dumped the crumbs into my mouth. These cookies are made with organic almond flour, so there's a bit of nutrition from the almonds rather than the empty calories of refined white flour. You don't really feel like your eating ground up nuts though. The cookies are very easy to eat and the flavor is tasty! I actually like these over most normal chocolate chip cookies! The sweetness seems just right to me, not cloying or overpowering. I find Pamela's gluten free cookies to be way too sweet, but Amy's seem to strike the right balance. I think I will try the regular shortbread cookies next.

Completely crumby

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Shopaholic5 Aug 07, 2013

These arrived to me completely in crumbs after paying for express shipping and emailing iherb and never getting a response :( The cookies were so smashed they weren't really edible aside from a few bits that I could actually pick up. I only got to try a little but I was not very impressed, I like sweet things but I found these to be too sweet, they weren't bad but I definitely would not buy again since they didn't taste great and weren't worth the money. Not to mention I paid over $5 for inedible crumbs. Try another cookie brand. (2 stars for cookie taste, zero stars for service)

Tasty

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен pickier-than-thou Apr 16, 2014

Nothing compares to butter.

Good tasting crumbs

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен HonestReviews4U Mar 16, 2014

As other have stated, these gf cookies are nice but don't expect an actual cookie... more like thousands of tiny delicious cookie crumbs. Better rethink their product packaging for mail orders.

Позиции 1-5 из 6