RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽357.96

₽419.69

Экономия: ₽61,74 (скидка 15%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

VERY TASY COOKIE, BUT DOESNT SURVIVE THE SHIPPING PROCESS :(

Отзыв оставлен SugarDumplin сен 09, 2013

These cookies are deeeeelicious! Many Gluten Free cookies are dense, these are like real shortbread cookies, not too hard & not chewy soft. The only downside is the cookies didnt stand a chance in shipping. The ENTIRE box arrived in tiny crumbs...it looks like a box of bread crumbs, there was nothing left to pick up with your fingers besides the chocolate chips. Unfortunately I had to eat it with a spoon! :) On the bright side, it was very tasty!!!!!!!! I cant see myself ordering online, spending over $5 for cookie crumbs, I wish I could find these locally.

Really tasty!

Отзыв оставлен zoeblessing июл 06, 2012

Unlike most gluten free cookies that tend to be like small, dense cakes, these are tender and wonderfully cookie-like. They aren't hard and crunchy, and are not soft or doughy either. They actually break rather easily and many of them were broken when I opened the box. I didn't mind though, because the flavor is so good I happily dumped the crumbs into my mouth. These cookies are made with organic almond flour, so there's a bit of nutrition from the almonds rather than the empty calories of refined white flour. You don't really feel like your eating ground up nuts though. The cookies are very easy to eat and the flavor is tasty! I actually like these over most normal chocolate chip cookies! The sweetness seems just right to me, not cloying or overpowering. I find Pamela's gluten free cookies to be way too sweet, but Amy's seem to strike the right balance. I think I will try the regular shortbread cookies next.

Completely crumby

Отзыв оставлен Shopaholic5 авг 07, 2013

These arrived to me completely in crumbs after paying for express shipping and emailing iherb and never getting a response :( The cookies were so smashed they weren't really edible aside from a few bits that I could actually pick up. I only got to try a little but I was not very impressed, I like sweet things but I found these to be too sweet, they weren't bad but I definitely would not buy again since they didn't taste great and weren't worth the money. Not to mention I paid over $5 for inedible crumbs. Try another cookie brand. (2 stars for cookie taste, zero stars for service)

Tasty

Отзыв оставлен pickier-than-thou апр 16, 2014

Nothing compares to butter.

Good tasting crumbs

Отзыв оставлен HonestReviews4U мар 16, 2014

As other have stated, these gf cookies are nice but don't expect an actual cookie... more like thousands of tiny delicious cookie crumbs. Better rethink their product packaging for mail orders.

Delicious cookies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2933694 апр 11, 2014

Delicious cookies, not to much sugar, so great for diet and gluten free. One big disappointment that it was more crumbs rather than whole cookies.

Too crumbly

Отзыв оставлен Rosequartz авг 22, 2015

Taste good but it came in crumbled form.

Arrived I crumbs

Отзыв оставлен 5683652056216434886 авг 12, 2015

Would never order again as inedible after shipment. Total crumbs; although the box showed no dents or crush marks. Revise your packaging, Amy's!

Позиции 1-8 из 8