RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,031.60

₽1,418.69

Экономия: ₽387.09 (скидка 27%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Tastes like justice!

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal Jun 07, 2013

a daily (late afternoon, on an empty stomach) greens/superfood drink has been a routine for me for years. I typically use Orac Energy Greens, which I purchase here at Iherb. I like to try new things, though, and I'm a great believer in variety, so I gave this a try. The powerhouse combination of extracts give this great antioxidant power, as indicated by an orac (Oxygen radical absorbance capacity) score of 15,000. Let's face it--this doesn't taste great. However, choking down one of these every day will akalyze the blood, boost immunity, improve regularity...personally, I can put up with the taste for all the benefits a supplement like this provides. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. If my review helped, please click yes!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?