RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,514.35

₽1,979.74

Экономия: ₽465.40 (скидка 24%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

useful product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1099448 Jun 16, 2009

Helps me get the green food I seek. Also comes as a powder rather than capsul which is a better deal for the money, but the capsuls are convenient. A little of the powdered version before a softball game provides noticeable energy so I can keep up with or outplay guys in their 50s. (I am 65).

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

My husband can't live without this stuff.....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2538988 Dec 20, 2010

My husband loves Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood. He says he can sure feel the difference if we run out and he doesn't take it for a couple days. He only takes 3 capsules a day and it gives him the extra engery he needs as a Foreman in a physically demanding job.

I prefer Garden of Life

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1203156 Aug 12, 2011

This product is okay, but I prefer Garden of Life, Superfoods capsules. I tried this product because Garden of Life was sold out.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1315766 Jun 13, 2011

Powdered version is more economical

amazing indeed

Отзыв оставлен 4653327644765191851 Mar 17, 2014

I was introduced to this product by my mother (who takes it in powder form and had tried to get me to drink it unsuccessfully). With my last pregnancy however, I was anemic and instead of taking prenatal vitamins and iron supplements, I finally took my mom's advice, and got the Amazing super green food, in pill form. Fantastic results. Feeling a little blah so I decided to start taking them again.

Won't live without it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1392231 Jun 23, 2009

Good potencies of all the greens without having to take 16 capsules....5 is a "do-able" amount given all the other supplements I take. Definitely gives a good energy boost without jitters. Combats the aging process and is great for everything. My kids take it too since it helps balance out the terrible teenager diets. I would absolutely recommend that you add this to your daily routine. Buy a bottle....you will love it!!

Love this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3266375 Jan 28, 2009

I really enjoy this product it is easy to use and combines many aspects that I am trying to cover in my healthy lifestyle. The combination of the many items is wonderful and saves me a lot of money. This product is superb in quality. I won't hesitate to purchase again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

took away my son's acidity

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2633603 Mar 19, 2009

My son had a problem for almost a year (diagnosed for almost a year, that is) with high acidity in his body. I've tried things unsuccessfully to correct this. This product reversed that in his body! It will become a daily vitamin for him from now on.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not too sure if it works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2306592 Jan 16, 2012

I've been taking this 5 pills at a time, but I've yet to really notice the effects. I guess these things need long term consumption to realize the effects.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Superior Green Foods Capsule!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2467763 Jan 05, 2008

I can't say enough good things about this product. It is a simple, pure,all organic green foods supplement. I wouldn't be without this! Highly recommended for energy, alkalinizing, and general youthfulness. People have been telling me "how good I look" since taking this product, and this is music to my ears after looking terrible due to past stress and illness. I wouldn't go without this product.

Позиции 1-10 из 29