Впервые в iHerb?!

русский (0)
Other Reviews (4)

useful product

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Jun 16, 2009

Helps me get the green food I seek. Also comes as a powder rather than capsul which is a better deal for the money, but the capsuls are convenient. A little of the powdered version before a softball game provides noticeable energy so I can keep up with or outplay guys in their 50s. (I am 65).

Won't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1392231 on Jun 23, 2009

Good potencies of all the greens without having to take 16 capsules....5 is a "do-able" amount given all the other supplements I take. Definitely gives a good energy boost without jitters. Combats the aging process and is great for everything. My kids take it too since it helps balance out the terrible teenager diets. I would absolutely recommend that you add this to your daily routine. Buy a bottle....you will love it!!

Пожаловаться

My husband can't live without this stuff.....

Posted by Reviewer2538988 on Dec 20, 2010

My husband loves Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood. He says he can sure feel the difference if we run out and he doesn't take it for a couple days. He only takes 3 capsules a day and it gives him the extra engery he needs as a Foreman in a physically demanding job.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer3266375 on Jan 28, 2009

I really enjoy this product it is easy to use and combines many aspects that I am trying to cover in my healthy lifestyle. The combination of the many items is wonderful and saves me a lot of money. This product is superb in quality. I won't hesitate to purchase again.

Пожаловаться

took away my son's acidity

Posted by Reviewer2633603 on Mar 19, 2009

My son had a problem for almost a year (diagnosed for almost a year, that is) with high acidity in his body. I've tried things unsuccessfully to correct this. This product reversed that in his body! It will become a daily vitamin for him from now on.