RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, 650 mg, 150 Capsules

₽1,293.57
₽1,691.11
Экономия: ₽397.54 (скидка 24%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 33 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 29

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

useful product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1099448 Jun 16, 2009

Helps me get the green food I seek. Also comes as a powder rather than capsul which is a better deal for the money, but the capsuls are convenient. A little of the powdered version before a softball game provides noticeable energy so I can keep up with or outplay guys in their 50s. (I am 65).

Пожаловаться

My husband can't live without this stuff.....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2538988 Dec 20, 2010

My husband loves Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood. He says he can sure feel the difference if we run out and he doesn't take it for a couple days. He only takes 3 capsules a day and it gives him the extra engery he needs as a Foreman in a physically demanding job.

I prefer Garden of Life

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1203156 Aug 12, 2011

This product is okay, but I prefer Garden of Life, Superfoods capsules. I tried this product because Garden of Life was sold out.

Excellent product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1315766 Jun 13, 2011

Powdered version is more economical

Won't live without it!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1392231 Jun 23, 2009

Good potencies of all the greens without having to take 16 capsules....5 is a "do-able" amount given all the other supplements I take. Definitely gives a good energy boost without jitters. Combats the aging process and is great for everything. My kids take it too since it helps balance out the terrible teenager diets. I would absolutely recommend that you add this to your daily routine. Buy a bottle....you will love it!!

Позиции 1-5 из 29