RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽426.52

₽585.80

Экономия: ₽159.28 (скидка 27%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Amazing healing goldenseal tea.

Отзыв оставлен Leione Apr 26, 2014

Soothing herbal tea with a slightly bitter taste. Rich in vitamins minerals, amino acids, tannins, antioxidants, flavonoids, goldenseal tea is great for treating colds, flu, upper respiratory tract infections, whooping cough, stuffy nose, fever, pneumonia, bronchitis, tonsillitis, streptococcus infections, malaria, hay fever, digestive disorders, stomach pain, gastritis, peptic ulcers, colitis, diarrhea, constipation, chronic fatigue syndrome, urinary tract infections, internal bleeding, liver disorders, jaundice, anorexia, arthritis, gout, rheumatism, migraines, dizziness, asthma, gingivitis, canker sores and gum disease, conjunctivitis, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, ringworm, dandruff, as well as other conditions. Goldenseal tea boosts the immune system, fights infection, facilitates healing, reduces inflammation, relieves pain and swelling of the mucous membranes, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, heals gastric and intestinal ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, soothes and heals dry and damaged skin. A goldenseal tea bag can also be applied topically to reduce skin irritation and inflammation, heal wounds, abscesses, sores, insect bites, scars, bruises, cuts, boils, blisters, burns and rashes. I would recommend it to anyone suffering from respiratory tract infections or gastrointestinal conditions.

I love it

Отзыв оставлен PaleoLowCarber Sep 05, 2013

I had no expectations of the tea, this is my first tea bought from Alvita's and I have to say, I'm very pleased with it. I was having a minor flu and drank a cup of the goldenseal tea - it was comforting for my throat. The smell is great, I like the fact that it's caffeine-free too. Will definitely purchase again.

LOVE Alvita Teas

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1556279 Feb 04, 2015

As with any herbs from Alvita, this one is great. I have been drinking Goldenseal for many years and love it for migraines. I also love that iHerb delivers to Australia with great efficiency.

Позиции 1-3 из 3