RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Alacer, Emergen-C, 1000 мг витамина C, облегчённый, цитрусовые, 30 пакетиков, 4.0 унций(114 г) (Discontinued Item)

Оценки Покупателей

Позиции 1-5 из 26

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Wonderful stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2966228 Nov 25, 2009

I love this stuff. It has a mild lemony flavor and it has kept me in the top of health during this cold and flu seasson.

alacer Emergen_c

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2656468 Nov 29, 2009

This is simply the best vitamin product I have ever taken. At the first hint of a cold coming in, dissolve one of these in water and you feel better within minutes. Seriously.

contains aspartic acis...

Отзыв оставлен 5361813677410561564 Nov 26, 2013

...which is a close cousin to aspartame. Stay away from this!

I have relied on this for about 20 years

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1656390 May 01, 2010

I love this stuff. Any time I'm feeling run down or have to get up too early or stay up too late, this is what I go for. After I had my baby, two or three packets a day were indispensable for the sleep deprivation that you get with a breast-fed newborn. I really don't know what I would have done without it. I find that sepia homeopathic (30c), eleuthero, and iodoral work synergistically with emergen-c to get you feeling strong and energetic without being hyped.

Good source of extra (beyond food sources) Vit C

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1327367 Jun 30, 2010

Seems really useful when I detect a need for more Vit C.

Позиции 1-5 из 26