Customer Reviews

Alacer, Emergen-C, 1000 mg Vitamin C, Lite, Citrus, 30 Packets, 4.0 oz (114 g)

$9.90
$16.95
руб 353.47
Savings of: $7.05 (42% Off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 26 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Wonderful stuff

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2966228 From Texas on Nov 25, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

I love this stuff. It has a mild lemony flavor and it has kept me in the top of health during this cold and flu seasson.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

alacer Emergen_c

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2656468 on Nov 29, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

This is simply the best vitamin product I have ever taken. At the first hint of a cold coming in, dissolve one of these in water and you feel better within minutes. Seriously.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

I have relied on this for about 20 years

Posted by Reviewer1656390 From Washington on May 01, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

I love this stuff. Any time I'm feeling run down or have to get up too early or stay up too late, this is what I go for. After I had my baby, two or three packets a day were indispensable for the sleep deprivation that you get with a breast-fed newborn. I really don't know what I would have done without it. I find that sepia homeopathic (30c), eleuthero, and iodoral work synergistically with emergen-c to get you feeling strong and energetic without being hyped.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Good source of extra (beyond food sources) Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1327367 From California on Jun 30, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

Seems really useful when I detect a need for more Vit C.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2430163 on Aug 25, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

A daily necessity for my stressful, overcrowded, germy life...

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 26 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives