Впервые в iHerb?!

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Ortho-Core, Advanced Multivitamin/Mineral Formula, 180 Capsules

руб 2210.32
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

The Best Multi by Far, But Still, Could Benefit from Improvements

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Jun 29, 2011

Waited for a very long time before this product was brought online by I-herb. Have been researching a large number of similar products, and came to the conclusion that this one is by far the most superior, in terms of its components. It is the only multi that I know of that has balanced (whole) vitamin E with all E vitamers present. Decent amounts of D, and superior forms of B vitamins. This product particularly has the methylated form of B12 as opposed to cyanocobalamin form, which has cyanide, which is universal to other multis. The ingredients in this multi are not without flows however, it contains too little zinc (11 mg I think), which is low for a sexually active male or a person in stressful conditions (usually would need more zinc), also if the person is low in zinc to begin with. Maybe also more Folate than a person would usually need. Finally, it also could benefit from more B5, more Magnesium, and more C (it is particularly low on Vitamin C). My final saying on this multi is that you feel the effect immediately (two or three days after you start taking it). It feels like night and day. This multi serves as a basic pillar for any supplements program for any purpose. This is the best Multi-vitamin by far, but some tweaks in its composition would make it better still. Four star is adequate in my opinion.

The Multi

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

Suppose you don't want to take a bunch of different supplements. You want to make it easy on yourself. The problem is that many multi vitamins suck. They will have too much of one thing and not enough of another. Or certain vitamins may be in cheap, noneffective forms the body can't utilize. This multi is expensive, but it delivers the right nutrients in the right doses. Just look at that ingredient list. This is some seriously smart nutrition right here, and it's worth every penny.

The Perfect Formula

Posted by Infernity on Feb 07, 2013

I used to take many diff pills, until I started taking this, it has pretty much everything the body needs to balance your diet properly and keep you just a tad bit younger. If you must choose one- take Orthocore without a doubt. + It's easy to swallow and has no after taste.

Пожаловаться

Best multivitamin - well formulated and it DOES NOT INCREASE MY APPETITE!!!

Posted by danarm on Dec 10, 2013

This multivitamin (AOR Ortho-Core) is the best multivitamin available. It is very well formulated. I have taken many multivitamins (including the famous Life Extension Mix) and they ALL increase my appetite - which makes me gain weight. However, AOR Ortho-Core does not seem to increase my appetite, which is very importantant. I decided to take Ortho-Core with a greens supplement such as Vibrant Greens. Most multivitamins increase appetite. Doctors don't admit it, but if you carefully study each vitamin on PubMed, you will discover things such as: "Vitamin B6 speeds up gastric emptying". What happens after gastric emptying has been accomplished? You get hungry again! I still take a good multivitamin every day for the other health effects, which are comprehensively proven by science. In addition to a multivitamin, I take a good greens drink such as Vibrant Greens or Green Fields - which doesn't contain added vitamins.

Пожаловаться

A well balanced food suplement to complement your diete.

Posted by Reviewer1200636 on Jul 18, 2011

I was diagnozed one year ago with diabetes. I searched on the net and I establish for myself the best diete and treatment. The result was that I lost 10 kg of weight and I have totaly under control my sugar level (below 6.00) An important part of my success was the OrthoCore Advanced Multivitamin/Mineral as a food suplement. I feel extremely well and I think that this is thanks to one of the best balanced food suplements which complements my new diete.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »