Впервые в iHerb?!

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Advanced Series, Probiotic-3, Natural Probiotic Formula, 90 Veggie Caps

руб 1603.54
5 out of 5 based on 1 review
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

I think it worked... no sign of IBS anymore.

Posted by Reviewer2732177 on May 08, 2014

I ordered this product after reading about soil born organisms as probiotics on the Animal Pharm blog, but was waiting to see reviews before I tried it. No reviews! Eventually I found the abstract of a small study that showed when these three organisms were given to people after major abdominal surgery, there was an infection rate of 3% compared to 48% in the control group. That's what I was waiting to hear, as, having gastritis, I was not eager to drop spore forming, antibiotic resistant organisms into my poor stomach without knowing how other users fared. Years of horrible IBS - I couldn't eat an apple without getting cramps like a knife in the gut, followed by osmotic diarrhea. All fruit was off the menu, and many other foods as well(the FODMAPS diet works, but doesn't effect a permanent change). So, eventually I tried this probiotic. Very carefully, always on an empty stomach, waiting an hour before eating, and then eating plenty of fresh green veges. Two weeks later, and things are different... I find I can now eat fruit the way I could before the IBS. Apples, watermelon, paw paw, great big bowls of fruit salad. No cramps, no running to the bathroom. And enormous bowls of carrot soup, that would have caused all sorts of grief previously. I understand that the three organisms in this product are not transients, and support each other's growth. I don't know yet if the lack of symptoms is permanent, but I have stopped taking the probiotic and will start again if symptoms return. It seems that this one works!!! And there have been no ill effects of any kind, either.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться