Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Advanced Series, Probiotic-3, Natural Probiotic Formula, 90 Veggie Caps

руб 1958.72
Экономия: $14.97 (скидка 28%)
4.0 из 5 на основании 3 отзывов
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-3 из 3

I think it worked... no sign of IBS anymore.

26 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2732177 May 08, 2014

I ordered this product after reading about soil born organisms as probiotics on the Animal Pharm blog, but was waiting to see reviews before I tried it. No reviews! Eventually I found the abstract of a small study that showed when these three organisms were given to people after major abdominal surgery, there was an infection rate of 3% compared to 48% in the control group. That's what I was waiting to hear, as, having gastritis, I was not eager to drop spore forming, antibiotic resistant organisms into my poor stomach without knowing how other users fared. Years of horrible IBS - I couldn't eat an apple without getting cramps like a knife in the gut, followed by osmotic diarrhea. All fruit was off the menu, and many other foods as well(the FODMAPS diet works, but doesn't effect a permanent change). So, eventually I tried this probiotic. Very carefully, always on an empty stomach, waiting an hour before eating, and then eating plenty of fresh green veges. Two weeks later, and things are different... I find I can now eat fruit the way I could before the IBS. Apples, watermelon, paw paw, great big bowls of fruit salad. No cramps, no running to the bathroom. And enormous bowls of carrot soup, that would have caused all sorts of grief previously. I understand that the three organisms in this product are not transients, and support each other's growth. I don't know yet if the lack of symptoms is permanent, but I have stopped taking the probiotic and will start again if symptoms return. It seems that this one works!!! And there have been no ill effects of any kind, either.

Пожаловаться

Surprisingly helped me with fatigue issues

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2893755 Jan 31, 2015

I also learned about AOR from Animal Pharm. I have been taking these since August. I also take Threelac and beta glucan. But this one was the first I took that changed my health dramatically. I have celiacs disease and have always had fatigue issues- even as a kid. I tried everything for the past 2 years to boost energy and nothing really worked. I decided to take this probiotic figuring it was good for me since I have celiacs disease. I was not taking this as a cure to my fatigue, but to my surprise by the time I finished the first bottle, my brain turned on!! And out of nowhere I had energy! What a nice surprise! I now suspect I had bad gut bugs that were robbing me of energy and giving me brain fog! I would have never thought that was my issue! The energy kicked in at the end of my first bottle. I took 2 to 3 per day with that first bottle. The energy lasted a few days and then seemed to decline, so I reordered and with the first day of taking the energy returned! I'm still taking these 6 months later and I'm still feeling great. But I found adding beta glucan and Threelac actually improved my results and that I need all 3 to really feel my best. P.S. I didn't have GI upset or symptoms like that beforehand so I can't speak to that. My main symptom that improved was brain fog. I constantly had brainfog but specifically would get major brainfog from milk and eggs. Now since taking these I no longer get brain fog. I haven't had brain fog for 6 months. So this review is for those of you out there suffering brain fog or fatigue issues that you think might be triggered by food. Oh, one more thing. I was on the fence about taking these at first but when I read an article in the daily mail that clostridia bacteria reverses peanut allergy I went for it! And though I still can't eat gluten, I can eat everything else and I feel great. And heads up, when I fist started these they upset my tummy, but that resolved within a few days. I think they were just killing all the bad guys in my gut ! ;-)

Unsure About Viability?

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3200678 Jan 25, 2015

I live in Australia and I'm concerned about the shipping temps, including storage temp. How do I ensure my probiotics are viable, especially when buying from overseas???

Позиции 1-3 из 3