RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Advanced Series, Ortho · Adapt Vegan, 90 Veggie Caps

₽1,297.47
₽1,802.04
Экономия: ₽504.57 (скидка 28%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 2 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-2 из 2

Works Great!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3176254 Jul 27, 2011

I was suffering from fatigue, poor sleep, and overall poor physical performance. My trainer recommended I try this product at a rate of 2 capsules, 3 times per day for two weeks. So far it has made a tremendous difference in my energy levels and physical performance. I don't hit the "wall" at 3 or 4 in the afternoon anymore and I'm feeling more rested after sleeping. I just hope I don't revert back once I go off this stuff. Unfortunately, it is awfully expensive and I can't afford to take it on a regular basis at the same dosage.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Seems to work

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3256887 Aug 23, 2011

My adrenals are in stage 2 exhaustion, and I thought things were getting better, but then my happy thoughts came crashing back to earth. A friend suggested I try these, so I am, and most days I don't feel like crawling under my desk when I get to work, so mission accomplished (so far). I won't know until I see a long term improvement, but so far, so good.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-2 из 2