Ваша корзина пуста
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Advanced Series, benaGene, 30 Veggie Caps

руб 2221.25
Экономия: $14.00 (скидка 28%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 4 отзывов

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Hypoglycemia no more

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2876704 May 11, 2012

Seems to help stabilise blood sugar levels and gives an ATP boost. The research is certainly very promising.

Brain Fog is Gone!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2147026 Nov 14, 2014

I have had brain fog for 10 years from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. After the first day of taking Benagene AOR, I awoke the next morning and I felt "brighter". That's the word that came to my mind at the time. In a week, I knew it was definitely working. I think it took about 2 weeks to get back to the way I used to feel and now it just continues to keep me on top. Sometimes, if I have had a stressful day, my short term memory still fails me a little but not for long. Yes, even memory is back and no more forgetting words. I love this stuff and am so happy to overcome the debilitating brain fog!

Strong stuff

Отзыв оставлен Specialist Oct 25, 2014

I read that a person would feel it in 6 days and the label said to watch for blood sugar effects, so I opted to take it at night. It took 7 days for me to be clear about the difference my body was feeling. Maybe it builds up as you take it... I had to stop for a day to get my bearings. I took it again the next day and within about 20 hours the feeling was very noticeable again. It certainly is potent. I could not imagine wanting to take more than 100mg in a day. If anything, the dose should be smaller. I'm 140lbs. I started taking this along with 1 tablespoon of MCT Oil so my experience may be the combined effect. The first thing I noticed was that my thinking had changed; similar to being on caffeine. Then after eating a large meal, I noticed I was not fatigued like I normally would be. But it went further than that: I felt like my blood sugar did not rise from the meal. My stomach felt full but I still felt hungry. I took the next day off from taking it, but the day after I went back on Benegene, I felt like I couldn't eat enough: My blood sugar felt low and no matter how much I ate, it would dip back down within the hour and I'd need to eat again. This went on for hours. It seems that my body doesn't want me to take a pill every day. 3 days on with 2 skipped days in between seems to work best for me. Update 10/2014: I've switched to taking it in the morning without the MCT Oil and am tolerating it much better. The MCT Oil was definitely playing a role. 1 tablespoon was too much to start with. I've decreased it to 1 teaspoon and I no longer feel abdominal discomfort.

BenaGene

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3151190 Oct 20, 2014

Notice a difference in total body energy, lessening of fibromyalgia, and slight lowering of blood glucose .... but I have to take at least 2 capsules ... and just before I exercise. Can barely afford this, but I think it is worth it.

Позиции 1-4 из 4