Впервые в iHerb?!

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Hypoglycemia no more

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on May 11, 2012

Seems to help stabilise blood sugar levels and gives an ATP boost. The research is certainly very promising.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Strong stuff

Posted by Specialist on Oct 07, 2014

I read that a person would feel it in 6 days and the label said to watch for blood sugar affects. It took 7 days for me to be clear about the difference my body was feeling. Maybe it builds up as you take it... I had to stop for a day to get my bearings. I took it again the next day and within about 20 hours the feeling was very noticeable again. It certainly is potent. I could not imagine wanting to take more than 100mg in a day. If anything, the dose should be smaller. I'm 140lbs. The first thing I noticed was that my thinking had changed; similar to being on caffeine. Then after eating a large meal, I noticed I was not fatigued like I normally would be. But it went further than that: I felt like my blood sugar did not rise from the meal. My stomach felt full but I still felt hungry. I took the next day off from taking it, but the day after I went back on Benegene, I felt like I couldn't eat enough: My blood sugar felt low and no matter how much I ate, it would dip back down within the hour and I'd need to eat again. This went on for hours. It seems that my body doesn't want me to take a pill every day. 3 days on with 2 skipped days in between seems to work best for me.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться