Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Advanced Series, Advanced B Complex, 90 Veggie Caps

руб 1008.35
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

One of the best b-complexes

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Apr 05, 2011

Having researched many b-complex formulas, this product and Thorne's b-complex products are the only ones that are really good with the active form of the b vitamins. However, I think I like this one the best! It is a really solid formula with advanced and active forms of the b vitamins not found in other b-complex formulas. I feel better taking this: more energy and greater feeling of health.

Пожаловаться

Great product but labelling confusion

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Feb 03, 2012

I've been using this for a while and like that it has the active versions of the B vitamins - that makes things a LOT easier and effective, especially for those with genetic SNPs (mutations) such as MTHFR. Unfortunately, due to Canadian regulations, AOR have had to change the labelling of the type of folate - it now doesn't say 5MTH (which is the one I need with a MTHFR problem). Now it just says folate/folic acid which could be anything. This is really frustrating for those relying on this detail - it's actually very important. The company assures me they are still using 5MTH but the Canadian govt don't recognise this as folate - very very annoying. I really hope they are still using 5MTH...

B complex

Posted by quietocean10 on Feb 04, 2013

Really nice combination of B including the methylated folate in combo with other B vitamins. A little pricey, but I have the sense that the advanced B complex works very well.

can feel the energy

Posted by Reviewer2164061 on Feb 28, 2012

I have tried other brands, Nature Made, Spring Valley, Nature's Bounty, etc... but only until now that I could tell what B Complex is supposed to do for the body. I can really feel that my food (you must take with food) is converted into energy with this brand. I take it with my lunch to feel energized for the rest of the afternoon.

Advanced B complex

Posted by Reviewer2414972 on Jun 18, 2012

I started using this about three months ago and I have noticed my energy has increased throughout the day. I don't crave naps in the afternoon as often as I used to.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »