RU

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 16

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Great product but labelling confusion

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2164723 Feb 03, 2012

I've been using this for a while and like that it has the active versions of the B vitamins - that makes things a LOT easier and effective, especially for those with genetic SNPs (mutations) such as MTHFR. Unfortunately, due to Canadian regulations, AOR have had to change the labelling of the type of folate - it now doesn't say 5MTH (which is the one I need with a MTHFR problem). Now it just says folate/folic acid which could be anything. This is really frustrating for those relying on this detail - it's actually very important. The company assures me they are still using 5MTH but the Canadian govt don't recognise this as folate - very very annoying. I really hope they are still using 5MTH...

Пожаловаться

One of the best b-complexes

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2609561 Apr 05, 2011

Having researched many b-complex formulas, this product and Thorne's b-complex products are the only ones that are really good with the active form of the b vitamins. However, I think I like this one the best! It is a really solid formula with advanced and active forms of the b vitamins not found in other b-complex formulas. I feel better taking this: more energy and greater feeling of health.

B complex

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен quietocean10 Feb 04, 2013

Really nice combination of B including the methylated folate in combo with other B vitamins. A little pricey, but I have the sense that the advanced B complex works very well.

NOT AS GOOD AS SOURCE NATURAL COENZYMATED B COMPLEX

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1514410 Jan 03, 2014

Hello, I used it for several weeks and i do not feel the same slight increase of energy that i feel with Source Natural Coenzymated B Complex. I sleep better with Source Natural......

very good product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4803216334062857158 Sep 08, 2013

My husband and I have been taking these for about 3 month. We find that they are good for stress reduction and energy. As an unexpected side effect, we have not been bothered by mosquitoes at all this summer. They don't seem to like this vitamin. I've heard this before but was not sure it was true: It's true!

Позиции 1-5 из 16