RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Superior Source, Sweet 'n Natural, Pure Stevia, 1 oz (28 g)

₽607.12
₽778.51
Экономия: ₽171.40 (скидка 22%)
4.0 из 5 на основании 4 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Great Tasting Product!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2232327 Aug 11, 2012

Finally a Stevia product that doesn't make me gag! I used to use NuNaturals Stevia which tasted just like sugar, but realized that it also contained maltodextrin and a food grade carbohydrate derived from grain. I continued my search for a product that only contained Stevia. Superior Source, Sweet 'n Natural was it. The taste is great! I've tried every Stevia under the sun and this one seems like the real deal without all the other junk.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Awful stevia

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3257094 Nov 15, 2012

This stevia powder is awful. It has a strong bitter aftertaste. I tried using half a spoon for a large bowl of corn flakes, and I could still taste the bitterness. I bought it because it had a good rating. What a waste of money.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Quick shipment!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2987906 Oct 04, 2011

Thank you for a quick turn around on my order. I use this product as a sugar replacement and I like that it is pure Stevia not mostly fillers.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Superior Source, Sweet 'n Natural, Pure Stevia, 1 oz (28 g)

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2485668 Nov 16, 2012

Superior Source, Sweet 'n Natural, Pure Stevia, 1 oz (28 g)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-4 из 4