Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Nutrex, JointAstin, 120 V-Gels

руб 1073.20
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

No more knee pain!

Posted by Reviewer3032385 on Dec 26, 2008

I had swelling in my left knee, and my knee would colaspe on me at any time. After a visit to the knee doctor and xrays I was told it was age related cartilage wear. I refused shots and went with excerise to rebuild weak muscles. After several weeks my knee started to feel better, but still had some swelling and a little pain. I started taking Joint Astin and in just 24 hours the swelling and pain was gone. I take the perscribed 4 caps a day and have had no problems. I have also noted that I have more energy and feel better. I believe it helps in more areas than just joints. My wife now takes it for her sholders and hips. She is pain free now too. GREAT STUFF! I highly recommend it for people who have tried everything and still have pain.

Love the JointAstin

Posted by Reviewer1083278 on Dec 25, 2009

Love this product...thank you for carrying it. In terms of customer service, I sent an e-mail asking a question and I received a very quick response...I was pleased.

Great stuff !

Posted by Scottishdave on Apr 04, 2011

An amazing formula for joints. My father takes these for his osteoarthritis instead of his NSAID's from the doctor and has never been better. I also take them for my joints as i do alot of running and feel great on many levels ! My endurance and recovery has improved greatly in a short space of time (one week of consistent use).

Great product & Service.

Posted by Reviewer2468626 on Oct 18, 2011

Very satisfactory service. Thanks

Пожаловаться

Genuine formula for joint rehabilitation and pain relief...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

its not easy to find a good vegetarian / kosher / halal formula for this purpose but this one fulfill its objectives very well,although a bit expensive it conatins important substances that really work well with my body,i still think it needs some other ingerdients to be a full spectrum rehabilitation formula but its a really good starting point...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »