Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Now Foods, Oregano, 450 mg, 100 Capsules

руб 244.00
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (6)

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2800509 on Nov 03, 2007

My son turned me on to this supplement. He swears by it. So I gave it try to help with allergy attacks and respiratory problems. It stopped a sore throat in its tracks and my symptoms went away. Gotta take at least four 2x day.

I suffer from IBS

Posted by Reviewer1378407 on Feb 21, 2007

I suffer from IBS but when I took my first dose of the oregano casules i was amazed and shocked because usually i have many attacks with my stomach and the day I took it I did not have any problems with it. So I would tell others about it. i am pleased.

Now Oregano 450mg capsules

Posted by Reviewer1271835 on Nov 13, 2009

At first I didn't really notice a difference so I stopped taking them. It was after I stopped taking them that I started having pain in my knee again. These really work for inflammation in the joints so, now I'm hooked. I have to keep them around to stay pain free.

Good Antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2432897 on Apr 14, 2010

Used this for sinus infection, with Grapefruit Seed Extract, twice a day. Clear breathing!

Now Foods, Oregano, 450 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2756928 on Feb 28, 2008

I have only been taking this product for three weeks but can already notice a difference.