RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,352.01

₽2,122.21

Экономия: ₽770.21 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Tumeric

Отзыв оставлен 5236860866710318273 Aug 05, 2014

This herb works wonders for me, and this particular brand more that the others that I have tried. Great for inflammation. I have had no side effects at all.

Not tested yet

Отзыв оставлен normantan Jul 03, 2014

Not tested yet but I trust this company to have produce good quality products.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Bio curcumin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3016234 Jan 29, 2013

seems the best for fighting inflammation.

excellent turmeric product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2446553 Dec 17, 2012

Within a week, my creaky knees and lower back stopped creaking.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

A good deliverance of Curcumin

Отзыв оставлен 5735307082379389920 Aug 06, 2012

I do like this product because of the the phytosomes that give a better delivery.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Moderate Effects in Pain Injury Relief. May Block Iron Absorption and Improve Liver PANEL

Отзыв оставлен VictorySecret Jul 10, 2012

Dullens the pain making it more tolerable without the side effect of damaging the liver like other NSAIDS pain relievers. As a result I can use it long term. As mentioned by other users it actually improved my liver panel.I was taking it with my meals and iron rich foods and supplements.The result my hemoglobin count was the lowest it has ever been. My doctor said its an iron chelator meaning it inhibits the absorption of iron. The chelation was not so severe that it left me anemic. I now take it away from my major meals. May be with a snack at the end of 'food day' at 7.00pm and it doesn't interfere with my sleep. Curcumin iron blocking properties may in part explain why its a nuisance to cancer cells which have more iron receptors than normal cells,allowing them to populate at extranomical rate. If you have too high an iron level indicated by lab results such as ferritin this appropriately placed in the diet may support a reduction in excess iron.Ran out of curcumin phytosome and the pain was back.I rate this 'A MUST HAVE'.Infact,I about to order as soon as Im done with this post!

18 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

NOW is great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2832763 Feb 20, 2012

I can't say I noticed anything different from taking this supplement (I take a lot of supplements in general), but I have trust in NOW, and so I'm confident it's doing what it's supposed to do. Sorry I can't be more specific.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Bio Curcumin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2085594 Feb 02, 2012

This product is new to me and I find that it is helping with the pain levels being relived.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2317559 Jan 22, 2012

It's legit.

a supplement for everyone

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1050796 Dec 29, 2011

curcumin is a super antioxident

Позиции 1-10 из 19