Впервые в iHerb?!

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Fantastic-Miracle Supplement For Arthritis Sufferers!

Posted by Reviewer2549599 on Sep 15, 2011

I have Rheumatoid arthritis in my wrists, knees, and sometimes my back and have been taking Jarrow and Now brands Curcumin for many months. I do not take prescription or over-the-counter pain killers, but the Curcumin has made my life a lot more manageable with a lot less pain and flare-ups. Someone told me to try the Bio or Super form of Curcumin from Now brands to see if that helps even more. I can say to this day that this is a miracle supplement for arthritis sufferers such as me, and I am now feeling almost pain free. I take one capsule in the morning and one before bedtime. The strange part about taking this supplement is I get real energized and feel like going out and exercising my brains out. I did that but kind of regretted it later as I got some acute pain from over doing it. So folks, a word of warning that you might feel real good with no pain after taking this supplement for awhile, but exercise with moderation and caution as usual. Thanks iHerb for your great prices, low shipping cost, and fresh dated supplements.

Пожаловаться

Moderate Effects in Pain Injury Relief. May Block Iron Absorption and Improve Liver PANEL

Posted by VictorySecret on Jul 10, 2012

Dullens the pain making it more tolerable without the side effect of damaging the liver like other NSAIDS pain relievers. As a result I can use it long term. As mentioned by other users it actually improved my liver panel.I was taking it with my meals and iron rich foods and supplements.The result my hemoglobin count was the lowest it has ever been. My doctor said its an iron chelator meaning it inhibits the absorption of iron. The chelation was not so severe that it left me anemic. I now take it away from my major meals. May be with a snack at the end of 'food day' at 7.00pm and it doesn't interfere with my sleep. Curcumin iron blocking properties may in part explain why its a nuisance to cancer cells which have more iron receptors than normal cells,allowing them to populate at extranomical rate. If you have too high an iron level indicated by lab results such as ferritin this appropriately placed in the diet may support a reduction in excess iron.Ran out of curcumin phytosome and the pain was back.I rate this 'A MUST HAVE'.Infact,I about to order as soon as Im done with this post!

Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer3032869 on Jun 29, 2011

I actually got this product for my dog. Tests showed he may have had liver inflammation. Curcumin has very low bio-availability in turmeric extract form. I gave him 1 gm/day for ten days (60 lb dog). His ALT dropped from 331 to 101. Appears to be a very effective anti-inflammatory. Kudos to Indena, the manufacturer.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1322367 on Aug 05, 2011

I've been using this product for tendinitis problems and I have to say after using it for some time I felt a big difference , I might finaly get rid of them . I highly recommend it for anyone having inflammatory problems .

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jun 08, 2011

No more joint pains! I am a very active 42-year-old who trains and competes in masters swimming and climbing rapidly in the national rankings. I also work out with heavy kettlebells twice per week. This product has allowed me to train harder and recover faster. My shoulders and knees used to complain after a week's hard training but not anymore. Thank you iHerb!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »