RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,108.02

₽3,979.73

Экономия: ₽871.71 (скидка 22%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1430941 Apr 19, 2015

Many imitations out there. This is still the best oregano oil there is. We use it for stomach bugs and teeth brushing (gum disease).

highly satisfied

Отзыв оставлен 5168563240880087703 Aug 19, 2014

The Oreganol oil helps us a lot in many conditions as a first line of protection mainy aginst winter illnesses and sour throat. It is superb

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1795985 Feb 15, 2014

Our #1 first aid and treatment for any suspicious flue/cough/mocus... Ever since our 5 yo started taking it too, her colds and sicknesses are much shorter and easier...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

everybody has to have it at home

Отзыв оставлен 5717917318287822270 Jun 24, 2013

Very useful product. I used it to fight an candida and it's very helpful. More than that, after self reading in internet, I have found that this product is very helpful in fighting of all kinds of viral infections and flue and I used it for all members of my family starting with my young daughter and ending my mom.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great Stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1694950 Jun 20, 2013

I use this for everything and on my pets we may smell like pizza's but we aren't sick

Simply The Best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2431434 Sep 28, 2012

Oreganol P73 is simply the best oil of oregano on the market. It comes from wild sources in mountains of Turkey and is not grown on farms. Everyone should have oil of oregano in the medicine cabinet. Do yourself a favor and buy the book, The Cure Is In The Cupboard by Dr. Cass Ingram. He explains the dozens of cures and uses of this amazing healing oil. I take 2-3 drops under my tongue daily for keeping my immune system strong and also use one drop in water to kill the bacteria on my toothbrush. This amazing, God given oil kills viruses and bacteria!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

nature's gift

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3334205 Jul 30, 2012

i started my 3yo on this 2 months ago. she's been down with a bug every 2 wks ever since she started preschool, causing her to miss school about half the time (attendance barely 50%). she still falls sick from time to time, but i've noticed that they have been milder and shorter; her attendance in school over the past 4 wks has improved to about 80%. she takes one drop in a small capful of milk every morning. some protests in the beginning because of the spiciness but she's gotten very used to it now.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Oreganol P73

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1083487 Feb 28, 2012

Great product. Really helps boost the immune system.

Love this stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3033976 Feb 23, 2012

My mother has been nagging me so for long to take Oregano oil. When she was here I took some of hers and then ended up ordering this product for myself. It does taste bad the first few times, but you don't even mind it after a while. I just take 3 drops under the tongue every day and more when I got a cold. It really works...

LOVE this stuff.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2542126 Feb 02, 2012

My mother-in-law turned me onto this a couple of years ago, and there's not an immune booster or nasty chaser away-er out there. Three drops a day - good for what ails you!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным