Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Neoteric Cosmetics Inc, Alpha Hydrox, Enhanced Lotion, Anti-Wrinkle, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

$11.65
$22.00
руб 718.82
Экономия: $10.35 (скидка 47%)
4.9 из 5 на основании 12 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (5)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

good for fading darkspots/hyperpigmentation/sun damage

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен iepurasmic Mar 28, 2014

I used to do 30% Medical Grade Lactic Acid peels but was too busy/lazy to keep up with them. I did a patch test first with the new AHA lotion and then tried it on my face the following day. I was surprised by how gentle it was, there was zero irritation. It left my skin feeling incredibly smooth. I think I used too much the first time, I only need half a drop to cover my face. I am currently using this to get rid of some sun damage, it's important to only use it at night because it makes your skin more sensitive to the sun. If you suffer from hyperpigmentation, dark spots, or sun damage then this product is your best bet. Also try to incorporate a Vitamin C Serum with niacinamide into your routine if you want to fade your spots even quicker. Just remember to use the serum only during the day and the lotion only at night, never at the same time.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great for facial use, too!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен GeorgiasMirror Apr 11, 2014

This is a non-greasy, light lotion that leaves skin very soft. I also love it on my face (normal, slightly dry skin), because it simply erases different marks or zits.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

neoteric cosmetics ehanced lotion anti-wrinkle

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5673290447568561869 Jun 30, 2014

This product definitely has good results. Its a bit rich for my skin, but my mum who is 70 absolutely LOVES this product. Does what it says its going to do - leave you with glowing skin and fewer wrinkles!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

High Quality! It works!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2545318 Oct 23, 2014

I love this cream, and i can really see the effect. if i haven´t used it for some days, and then use it in the evening, i can see dead skin / peeling the next morning! and just wash your face, and it is good to go for the day. sometimes i use it both day and night. my boyfriend also like it after shaving (prepare for some tingling, and redness 15min). you don´t look oily and it smells desecrate. last but not least : GREAT VALUE!! i compare it with MD formulation glycolic serum (continuous r.serum). but the price is 10 times higher. so do the math. if you like a more heavy cream, just apply one on the top :) LOVE this product!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

You have changed my life!

Отзыв оставлен 5605915662537191576 Jan 14, 2015

Such great value!! completely changed the tone and look of my face.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »