RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽408.94

₽638.34

Экономия: ₽229.39 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

good product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3309577 Sep 07, 2009

overall i felt good while using it. Except that I used to sweat a lot and it used to rash my skin a bit. It worked as a good diuretic for me. I recommend this for people with hairloss as my hairloss got totally cured with this product.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1074442 Jun 06, 2012

I take nettle for iron and to help bring down inflammation in my lungs due to asthma that I used to have. These are great quality, same as Dr. Christophers. My only complaint is that they don't come in v-caps.

helps with allergies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1099448 Sep 25, 2009

It helps with seasonal allergies. I think nettle leaf has a diuretic effect, so I use a small amount of it early in the day in order to help minimize night time sleep interruptions.

try it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3334918 Apr 26, 2008

I've tried 5 different precription and over the counter allergy medicines. A combo of this and quercetin work better that all of them. For the first time in years I am symptom free with a combo of this,quercetin and allegra d.

Does seem to help

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1652842 Jun 18, 2009

I noticed an improvement with my constant sniffles and other allergy symptoms. Also, for what ever reason, it seems to have gotten rid of embarassing flatulance.

Works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2501613 Sep 29, 2011

My husband is taking this with other herbal supplements to treat and prevent gout. I would not recommend this product if you need or taking blood thinners. Please research nettle leaf-I believe it can thicken your blood. Otherwise helps gout. Salisbury,NC

Works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2291174 Nov 18, 2010

we give this to my dog to help his compulsion to itch and bite his sensitive skin. It helps, doesnt eliminate the problem, but it helps.

nursing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2545350 Apr 12, 2011

it is great in combination with other herbs for milk production

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

chronic morning sinus and phlegmy throat

Отзыв оставлен cubbycubby Jun 15, 2016

after the first bottle, conditions improved well. I've stopped popping a flu pill every morning ever since.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I felt this product was good in my ways for my healthy ways of life style.

Отзыв оставлен 5488220583024548286 Aug 02, 2016

I did take Nettle tea for some time, but since I started taking the capsules, I just had different feeling much better not owing to get benefit of Nettle things then I had to drink a lot of those tea. Now I'm just feeling easier & lighter as well.

Позиции 1-10 из 15