RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽416.56

₽650.23

Экономия: ₽233,67 (скидка 36%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

good product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3309577 сен 07, 2009

overall i felt good while using it. Except that I used to sweat a lot and it used to rash my skin a bit. It worked as a good diuretic for me. I recommend this for people with hairloss as my hairloss got totally cured with this product.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1074442 июн 06, 2012

I take nettle for iron and to help bring down inflammation in my lungs due to asthma that I used to have. These are great quality, same as Dr. Christophers. My only complaint is that they don't come in v-caps.

helps with allergies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1099448 сен 25, 2009

It helps with seasonal allergies. I think nettle leaf has a diuretic effect, so I use a small amount of it early in the day in order to help minimize night time sleep interruptions.

Does seem to help

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1652842 июн 18, 2009

I noticed an improvement with my constant sniffles and other allergy symptoms. Also, for what ever reason, it seems to have gotten rid of embarassing flatulance.

Works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2501613 сен 29, 2011

My husband is taking this with other herbal supplements to treat and prevent gout. I would not recommend this product if you need or taking blood thinners. Please research nettle leaf-I believe it can thicken your blood. Otherwise helps gout. Salisbury,NC

Works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2291174 ноя 18, 2010

we give this to my dog to help his compulsion to itch and bite his sensitive skin. It helps, doesnt eliminate the problem, but it helps.

nursing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2545350 апр 12, 2011

it is great in combination with other herbs for milk production

try it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3334918 апр 26, 2008

I've tried 5 different precription and over the counter allergy medicines. A combo of this and quercetin work better that all of them. For the first time in years I am symptom free with a combo of this,quercetin and allegra d.

Fine Herb

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2427281 дек 27, 2007

Good for allergies and also blockes DHT.

Very good