Впервые в iHerb?!

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Tranquility Kare- works very well

Posted by Reviewer1028415 on May 24, 2008

I have been using this for years. Keep some in my car, purse, home etc. I order extra boxes and share with friends when they tell me they are anxious or stressed. Doesn't make you feel sleepy or weird. Just seems to take the edge off of heightened anxiety without any side effects. Would highly recommend to anyone.

very good sleep herb

Posted by Reviewer1810778 on Apr 25, 2009

I've been using this product for a few years and have always found it to be helpful in calming me down enough to fall asleep.

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Mar 20, 2010

I was surprised how well I slept after taking two tablets of Kare n Herbs, Withania Somnifera Ashwagandha, Tranquility Kare, about an hour before I went to bed. The next time I took it immediately before bed and had trouble sleeping again. Now I try to be sure to take it at least one hour before retiring.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1525661 on Jun 08, 2007

I've experienced great results with both stress relief and relief from joint pain.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer3122461 on Mar 17, 2008

A naturopath recommended this to me for help with anxiety - it doesn't noticeably help with acute anxiety & insomnia, but with mild to moderate it can really help. I think it is like a tonic. I went back to taking it again as I was having some symptoms of Tardive Dyskinesia and read that it could help with that. I take this product every night and feel good benefits.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »