| Russia

Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Kare n Herbs, Витания снотворная, Tranquility Kare, 40 таблеток

Экономия: $6.95 (скидка 37%)
3.9 из 5 на основании 16 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Tranquility Kare- works very well

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1028415 May 24, 2008

I have been using this for years. Keep some in my car, purse, home etc. I order extra boxes and share with friends when they tell me they are anxious or stressed. Doesn't make you feel sleepy or weird. Just seems to take the edge off of heightened anxiety without any side effects. Would highly recommend to anyone.

very good sleep herb

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1810778 Apr 25, 2009

I've been using this product for a few years and have always found it to be helpful in calming me down enough to fall asleep.

Really Works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2679904 Mar 20, 2010

I was surprised how well I slept after taking two tablets of Kare n Herbs, Withania Somnifera Ashwagandha, Tranquility Kare, about an hour before I went to bed. The next time I took it immediately before bed and had trouble sleeping again. Now I try to be sure to take it at least one hour before retiring.

Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1525661 Jun 08, 2007

I've experienced great results with both stress relief and relief from joint pain.

I like this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3122461 Mar 17, 2008

A naturopath recommended this to me for help with anxiety - it doesn't noticeably help with acute anxiety & insomnia, but with mild to moderate it can really help. I think it is like a tonic. I went back to taking it again as I was having some symptoms of Tardive Dyskinesia and read that it could help with that. I take this product every night and feel good benefits.

Позиции 1-5 из 16