Ваша корзина пуста
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Jarrow Formulas, N-A-C Sustain, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, 600 mg, 100 Tablets

руб 1135.53
Экономия: $7.78 (скидка 30%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 159 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (14)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 29

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

LOVE THIS PRODUCT, BUT BE CAREFUL OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!

26 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3168479 Mar 21, 2012

I love this product and initially felt really good taking it the first week. I've been taking this for 2 weeks. Began using this to detox from removal of amalgam (mercury/silver) dental fillings. Without knowing the cause, I started to feel anxious, constricted...like I had too many things going on at once. I then had a dental appt. and they took my blood pressure before placing a crown. They said my blood pressure is high, which they thought would be nervousness sitting in a dental chair. Never had high blood pressure before...am 40 yrs and healthy. I later found on the Internet that research from the University of Virginia Health System has found that NAC can cause the body to believe that it is experiencing hypoxia by forming a molecule that causes the signals the blood vessels they are low on oxygen. The body responds by increasing pulmonary blood pressure, which then causes the heart to swell. Due to the possible effects on blood pressure, patients managing their blood pressure should consult with their physician before taking N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine. I have now switched to L-Glutathione to detox from mercury and other toxins.

Jarrow Formulas N-A-C Sustain

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2044696 Aug 22, 2011

My father was a diabetic, therefore half of my genetic makeup is from him, this makes me a candidate to becoming a diabetic myself. Once a person becomes a diabetic there is no going back. Therefore with very careful diet and living and with the aid of certain preparations I want to delay diabetes as long as possible.

Undecided

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2764404 Jan 15, 2008

I'm taking this because my Dr recommended it, along with a few other supplements, but I don't know whether they are all helping, or which individual ones are helping. I am feeling better. Because of the short half life of NAC, I like that this one is a sustained delivery version.

works for me!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1922382 Oct 14, 2008

After I had an operation, I was told to use this for faster healing .... it really worked.

Innovative But...

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2390602 Dec 18, 2007

It subjectively doesn't seem to pack as much punch as absorbing 600mg at once.

Позиции 1-5 из 29