Ваша корзина пуста

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

quality flax in a pill

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2940089 Sep 16, 2008

This is some of the better flax available in a pill format. If you cut open one of the capsules, you can smell the flax oil and it smells pretty good. Maybe not as good as some of the glass bottled flax oil, but good for a pill.

Great Product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1334916 Sep 09, 2009

I love this product. It is organic and helps to keep me moist.

great source of omegas

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2445154 Nov 28, 2009

My 17 year old son is a vegetarian. These are a great source of Omegas for him.

thanks

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1449031 Jun 28, 2010

Thanks for the great service, as always.

I love this stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2585063 Jul 06, 2010

I need to take an oil supplement in part due to my arthritis, and I can not take fish due to digestive issues. I always like to take organic alternatives when possible. I also like the potentcy of this product. It is strong enough I can get away with taking one some days. The flax doesn't hurt either, like fish sourced oils. If you want a vegetarian omega source, or like me, need one...I highly reccomend this product. I also found iherb had the lowest price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »