Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Great Lakes Gelatin Co., Porcine Gelatin, Collagen Joint Care, Unflavored, 16 oz (454 g)

руб 1118.08
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Brilliant product

Posted by 5744178301291060248 on Feb 14, 2014

My natropath recommended this product to me. We now make our own jelly which my children love, use it in soups as thickener. It is a fantastic product and lasts a long time.

Loving this product!

Posted by 5638807103266114203 on Jun 24, 2014

I've only just started using gelatin but I'm loving it! So easy to use and dissolves really well, the health benefits are great too. Great price on here & super quick shipping.

Good stuff!

Posted by 5200975038516782617 on Dec 09, 2014

Really, really liking this gelatin. I stir it into a bit of cold or room temp water and it dissolves fast and smoothly, then I add whatever else I want (e.g. if drinking it I may just add some more warm, hot or cold water or perhaps add chia seeds or psyllium husks). I also use it to make healthy gummies and jellies using the gelatin, water and fruits mixed in the food processor (or juiced). Makes great jellies. Blends into stocks, soups, etc fabulously too. Will be buying this again.

Пожаловаться

Gelatina de animales en libertad

Posted by 4807094627009439672 on Mar 11, 2014

Me tranquiliza saber que la gelatina proviene de animales que pastan en libertad. Las veces que lo he usado no he llegado a notar claramente que espese los caldos.