RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽921.85

₽1,129.86

Экономия: ₽208.01 (скидка 18%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

It's ok - if you apply very frequently.

Отзыв оставлен 4939683640943578886 Aug 04, 2014

I bought this product for a recent camping trip in New Hampshire. After a lot of rain, and with extremely hot temperatures, this year was the worst black fly season I have ever seen. I noticed that this product worked, but only if applied frequently - VERY frequently! After application, the flies were still all around me, but I got bit less frequently than if I forgot to apply.

Eficaz

Отзыв оставлен 4925339988864446388 Jun 09, 2014

Huele impresionante, inunda la casa con aroma de menta y citronella. El tamaño del spray está muy bien. De momento nos va funcionando, espero que siga siendo así en la vorágine del verano, al menos no nos tenemos que rociar con insecticidas

good value

Отзыв оставлен Ahpeng Oct 19, 2013

cannot get such good value mossie spray locally. the scent is not overpowering like the normal citronella. will purchase again if it helps

Very very strong smell

Отзыв оставлен 4869753157923831489 Oct 10, 2015

As to whether this product works, I can't say, because the smell was sooo strong and horrible I had to scrub it off within about 20 minutes of applying it, I just couldn't stand the smell at all. If your sensitive to smells avoid this bug spray.

great product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3269991 Sep 10, 2012

Very effective and smells great too. Iherb ships fast.

Bien

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2078708 Aug 21, 2012

Tiene un olor fuerte a vainilla y limon, pero lo he probado poco. Lo que no me gusta es que el bote sea PETE, no lo esperaba.

ok spray

Отзыв оставлен 5219788476217161666 Jul 28, 2014

doesn't make the skin sticky but must apply often, pleasant smell, prefer this than to the chemically laden brand called OFF

love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2805484 Aug 23, 2016

And it works

Best Bug Spray

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2666562 Aug 28, 2016

I work outdoors in my garden and this keeps the mosquitoes and ticks away from me. It has a fresh pleasant fragrance. The performance of the spray head can be a bit variable, so I always keep one of old 'good ones' at hand, and will transfer the spray head when needed.

Позиции 1-9 из 9