RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,449.39

₽1,778.53

Экономия: ₽329.14 (скидка 19%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

These make a shocking difference.

Отзыв оставлен 5266741464749051708 Dec 26, 2013

This is one of the few supplements where I notice a difference the same day I take them. When my eyes hurt, I take a couple of capsules and - voila! - eyes are better.

It's ok

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1172432 Dec 01, 2013

I didn't notice any difference after consuming 2 bottles. However, it got some really good ingredients such as lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin, and has no magnesium stearate. I find Source Naturals, Zeaxanthin with Lutein is slightly better in improving my vision, but it has no astaxanthin and contains magnesium stearate. I will continue to take Dr. Mercola's Eye Support for maintenance purpose.

Like this very much...!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2446265 Jan 13, 2015

I take this for my overall eye health. Also find that my eyes aren't as dry when I sit in front of the computer. I will purchase again.

Like this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2129135 Jun 06, 2014

Like so far - at my age need help keeping valuable sight.

Powerful Stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1972947 Sep 21, 2016

Am going through my second order now, so I have reordered this and probably will continue to do so, and for what it has in it which you can look up, is fantastic. The reason I am giving it four stars instead of 5 is because it is pricey, maybe not a concern for you. The ingredients in it are terrific as I have said, but only four of them. I just wish one or two more eye supplement ingredients were in it as well considering the price.

Seems to be good

Отзыв оставлен 5472773624811810040 Apr 07, 2016

but will need to take for a bit longer before I am sure

Позиции 1-6 из 6