RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Country Life, Gluten Free, BioChem, Sports, 100% Egg Protein, Powder, Vanilla, 14.7 oz (418.3 g) (Discontinued Item)

₽1,065.06
₽1,391.32
Экономия: ₽326.26 (скидка 23%)
4.0 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 5-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-3 из 3

egg protein powder

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1298259 Dec 13, 2009

I bought for bodybuilding. It is good stuff. Taste good, far less sodium than most out there and egg protein in general including this gives me very good lean muscle gains. I will keep buying at this price.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Super addition to recipes

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1705351 Jan 20, 2010

I add the 100% Egg Protein to a peanut butter, chocolate and graham cracker crumb snack (totally organic)that I make for my 17-year old and he can't taste the difference, even knowing that I've added it. He's happy because he's getting the extra protein to help with his weight training.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Love it

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5559618995151964317 Nov 10, 2013

I use this as a breakfast substitute (no time in the mornings) rather than muscle building and it is great. I only use 1 scoop and it keeps me full until lunch. I prefer the vanilla flavor since it's an easier flavor to mix with other things.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-3 из 3