RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽751.32

₽1,262.30

Экономия: ₽510.98 (скидка 40%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Top notch

Отзыв оставлен Freddds-Active-B12-Folate Feb 23, 2011

This Country Life Dibencozide (adenosylb12) is like Sherlock Holme's Smarter Brother, not often heard from. It is the other naturally active form of b12 which functions in the mitochondria by being at the base of the Kreb's cycle producing ATP. While most people can convert some methylb12 to adenosylb12 it isn't usually enough to recover from a deficiency, the main symptoms being fatigue or severe fatigue and muscle pains of several kinds, muscle atrophy and so forth. There are not many brands of this so we are lucky that this one is excellent, low acid and absorbed well by oral membranes.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

best and safest form to take.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1988592 Jan 30, 2012

i think this is the best version of b12 and safest to take, i tried the methyl b12 version it was too overpowering and created tension instead of relaxing the muscles. b6 p5p is also another amazing vitamin if you have swelling that shouldn't be there and b3 the nad version again for nervous disorder or fatigue works great. magnesium l-threonate is another product worth considering if you really want better brain function and less tension but at the price of the nervous system slowing down temporarily.

Good ad-B12 but would be better without folic acid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1479595 Apr 23, 2011

This is a good ad b12, but it would be better for some of us if it didn't have folic acid. Folic acid can cause a problem with folate absorption, and result in folate. I get more tired from anything with folic acid, despite the other good effects.

b-12

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1043898 Feb 06, 2009

When your Dr takes your blood in US and Canada to see if your B 12 deficient, what is considered acceptable in US and Canada is considered b12 deficient in most of Europe where Dr's actually study herbology, vitamins and minerals and are told to use them FIRST before pharmacological drug. Hmm, who do you want to believe, someone with the right education or someone who doesn't know.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Longest lasting lozenge in this class

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3167515 Apr 19, 2009

There are few adenosylcobalamin (dibencozide) products in the US, so this is a boon to sufferers of B12 deficiency, all of whom need to be supplementing with forms of B12 other than cyanocobalamin. This formula has a long lasting tablet, allowing for better absorption.

Fast melting

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1870531 Dec 19, 2008

Melts much faster than the Jarrow B12, excellent absorption as well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

A perfect partner for methylcobalamin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1908266 Jan 23, 2008

We use this to complete some quirky B12 needs, and prefer to use separate pills of dibencozide and methylcobalamin to get the dose we want.

good for energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2402326 May 25, 2011

I have been tested and it showed that I have a shortage of B12. I sometimes get B12 injections, but I take these daily. To be honest I take these every other day. On the other day I take Superior B12 (lozenges), also from Country Life. I feel like I have the best combination there. Some say that this one is the best vitamin B12 (dibencozide), some say the other (= methylcobalamin) is the best. I take both (not on the same day). I like Country Life, I trust this brand. They really give energy. I advise you to take a vitamin B complex as well.

We like it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3020516 Jun 30, 2009

Good product, helps with sound sleep and dreaming.

B-12

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2882806 Sep 27, 2008

Good glass bottle and cap. Works good. Melts in about 8 minutes. Pill is fairly small, alot smaller than Jarrow. I don't like silica, so I will use Natural Factors B-12 and Source Naturals Advanced B-12 Complex instead.

Позиции 1-10 из 96