Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Arrowhead Mills, Organic Sprouted Grain Pancake & Waffle Mix, 26 oz (737 g)

руб 379.27
Экономия: $1.13 (скидка 15%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 11 отзывов

Very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1590074 Feb 05, 2013

Excellent taste.

Пожаловаться

easy to make, easy on the tummy

Отзыв оставлен aestheticmedicalreviews Oct 11, 2013

Arrived safely in australia. Pleasantly surprised how tasty this was and as a bonus didn't need an egg for pancakes. It was a bit too thick made with the directions so I added an extra half a cup of milk - lactose free is naturally sweet. Came out lovely made with macadamia oil and the suggested teaspoon of cinnamon. I feel quite comfortable after two pancakes - so this is easier to digest for me even though it has some regular enriched flour in it.

not sure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1901447 Nov 28, 2014

I actually haven't tried this yet but i imagine it's good. I wish iherb allowed you to comment on the products you have used and return later to comment on those you haven't yet experienced.

Arrowhead Mills Organic Sprouted Grain Pancake & Waffle Mix

Отзыв оставлен 4894066476042417824 Jan 02, 2015

I've been using this pancake mix for awhile now and was glad to see that I could find it online since I am now in an area where the place I used to buy it is too far to travel. I love that this helps with making me regular. The flavor is ok, not sweet, but when adding jelly or syrup it brings out the flavor. I would recommend this to anyone especially someone having trouble with constipation.

best. pancakes. EVER

Отзыв оставлен kidkounselor Mar 08, 2014

hands down makes the best pancakes ever.

Позиции 1-5 из 9