RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽464.34

₽556.03

Экономия: ₽91.69 (скидка 16%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1590074 Feb 05, 2013

Excellent taste.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

easy to make, easy on the tummy

Отзыв оставлен aestheticmedicalreviews Oct 11, 2013

Arrived safely in australia. Pleasantly surprised how tasty this was and as a bonus didn't need an egg for pancakes. It was a bit too thick made with the directions so I added an extra half a cup of milk - lactose free is naturally sweet. Came out lovely made with macadamia oil and the suggested teaspoon of cinnamon. I feel quite comfortable after two pancakes - so this is easier to digest for me even though it has some regular enriched flour in it.

not sure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1901447 Nov 28, 2014

I actually haven't tried this yet but i imagine it's good. I wish iherb allowed you to comment on the products you have used and return later to comment on those you haven't yet experienced.

Arrowhead Mills Organic Sprouted Grain Pancake & Waffle Mix

Отзыв оставлен 4894066476042417824 Jan 02, 2015

I've been using this pancake mix for awhile now and was glad to see that I could find it online since I am now in an area where the place I used to buy it is too far to travel. I love that this helps with making me regular. The flavor is ok, not sweet, but when adding jelly or syrup it brings out the flavor. I would recommend this to anyone especially someone having trouble with constipation.

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен 5535725291436811429 Jul 07, 2016

I was worried that this pancake would turn out like the usual wholegrain pasta, which is awful. Though there's a taste of the wholegrain and its texture is slightly, just slightly, grainy, it still tastes good! My husband loves it as well. A little more honey and some fruits made it even better. Will be ordering more soon!

best. pancakes. EVER

Отзыв оставлен kidkounselor Mar 08, 2014

hands down makes the best pancakes ever.

perfect

Отзыв оставлен 5742862275096752070 Dec 01, 2013

perfect

Great taste

Отзыв оставлен HealthyEating Dec 27, 2013

Very happy with this product.

Good, a bit heavy

Отзыв оставлен LantauMama Oct 20, 2013

I like that they are sprouted (and really wish iHerb would carry plain sprouted spelt flour!) We have had these and Namaste. The later is lighter. Saying that, I made both Arrowhead Mills and Namaste one day, and our neighbors came over, and while we preferred Namaste, they all preferred Arrowhead Mills!! So try them both and see what works for you :)

So So

Отзыв оставлен 5281853342471734114 Feb 13, 2014

Not the worst and it is pretty healthy, but I do not like how it gets crumbly very quickly and the taste is only so so.

Позиции 1-10 из 10