RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

21st Century Health Care, Red Yeast Rice, 150 Veggie Caps

₽976.69
₽1,375.90
Экономия: ₽399.21 (скидка 29%)
4.1 из 5 на основании 17 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

red rice yeast

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2248710 Aug 28, 2008

I picked this brand because consumerlab.com found it to be one that wasn't contaminated with citramin, a naturally occurring toxin (and bad for you!) that was in some other brands. And I can personally testify to red rice yeast lowering my genetically high cholesterol when even a really great diet couldn't. This brand also (according to consumer lab) had a consistent level of statins -- twice as much as my other (contaminated brand) had. The product came promptly. Thanks! Laura

Ten to fifteen points

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2902067 Jul 01, 2010

This product lowered my cholesterol 10-15 points

Пожаловаться

Efficacy of RYR in controlling cholesterol

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1239885 Dec 12, 2009

I was amazed by the DRAMATIC decline in my cholesterol over a 6 week period - 310 to 249. Moreover the decline was largely in the LDL component Thanks to my primary care physician who is open to non RX approaches.

It Works!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2307474 Feb 09, 2010

This is a low level statin (much lower than the prescription drugs) which works. My wife had high cholesterol and triglyceride levels. After taking this supplement for 3 months she had her blood retested. The following are the results: Before - Chol = 270, Trig = 329, HDL = 54, LDL = 150 After - Chol = 159, Trig = 158, HDL = 46, LDL = 82 With her high levels, this pill and some diet changes is almost a requirement for life.

21st Century Red Yeast Rice Extract

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1910315 Mar 27, 2009

My doctor recommended the use of Red Yeast Rice to lower my Cholesterol. 21st Century was the first brand that I used. The next time I had my cholesterol checked, my level was in the healthy range. I've tried other brands, but every time I do, I have unstisfactory results. I am sticking to 21st Century.

Позиции 1-5 из 16