Feedback

Posted by Reviewer2132346 on May 13, 2009

There is no way to give a reasonable review of the effectiveness of this product, the time scale is in years. It seems to be fully equivalent to the high priced spread. (B&L) It is well packaged, the price was reasonable and the delivery was prompt. I wish it came in the form of softgels, but I'm sure that I will continue to use it. Bob

Healthy Eyes

Posted by Reviewer2127694 on Jul 13, 2011

Wonderful product Great Price and excellent service.

Recommended by my Retinal Specialist.

Posted by Reviewer1669524 on Aug 03, 2011

My doc suggested that I take this as a supplement. Says it helps in a percentage of cases that he has. So far (I'm 72) everything is working. We'll see.

Like Preservision

Posted by Reviewer1395979 on Sep 02, 2011

This is actually better than Preservision and is less expensive. It has all the right nutrients in megadoses. This is the third time I purchase this. I take it along with Pure Essence Vision which has all the herbs benefitial to eyes.

Rosemary Of VA.

Posted by Reviewer2939103 on Apr 24, 2012

New product for me I have MD dry eyes, and the vitamins are best then the one the doctor ordered.NEW April 24, 2012 I had very poor vision is great now I have almost 20 20 vision and Fushs cell problem. Love the prduct know new glasses for three years. I drive had to drive with glasses now I drive wiyh know glasses.

Good thing

Posted by Reviewer1076742 on Sep 14, 2012

I guess here is good amount of necessary vitamins for my eyes. Will purchase the same for my kids further.

Great antioxidant support!

Posted by kirowang on Sep 18, 2012

Strong and effective capsules, You can tka until 4 per day. You can feel the difference, if You will use this! Very good for: skin, eyes, and immune support!

healthy eyes

Posted by 4657897332889634317 on Dec 25, 2012

wonderfull

Great Vision Support Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1416635 on Oct 01, 2010

My eyes are less tired now!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »