Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

INCREDIBLE PRODUCT!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 27, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Incredible research was done on this product, and what it does to relieve pain, clean "stuff" out of the body, help us digest food better, and so many more things. It's an awesome product! I took it for awhile and it made me feel SO much better. I can't believe the small one is being discontinued! I was just going to re-order it because I just saw a video by a leading Cancer doctor who has been curing people of cancer and diabetes -- mainly because of enzymes helping the cells to get what they need and clear out the body -- and because of a diet change that he recommends. Anyway, enzymes are helping tumors to go away. I saw a headache that someone had here -- if you don't drink enough water and take these, because they're helping toxins to leave the cells, that could cause a headache. You need to drink lots of water.

Vitalzyms Great for Colitis

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 24, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product saved me during my previous bout of Colitis, removing all symptoms of mucus, blood, and inflammation. Taken moderately (2-3 times a day X 1 pill) can bring back a calm balance to the bowel.

Another incredible product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I take 5 of these at night on an empty stomach as a maintenance supplement. I used to have a cronic contact dermatitus that completely went away after taking this product.

One of the Best

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

One of the best natural antiflammatory herbs I've ever taken!

pulmanary help

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 16, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

my husband has cronic pulmanary fibrosis. i believe these capsules have helped him and am ready to order more.

very good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 21, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

very good product, has help greatly with pain in my knee and ankle....I feel much better since using this.....

Help at Hand

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 21, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Very early stages using Vitalzym but I'm starting to feel some relief from a couple of swollen arthritic fingers. If this continues to improve I will re-purchase Vitalzym.

excellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 13, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

This is the real deal..it kills inflammation and repairs your body a must try!! i was skeptical as well at first but you need to take about 10 a day to see results quickly

slow but sure

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 08, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is a must try formula for people over 35 years of age.

Vitalyzm

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 07, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I do not know if it helps me in reducing scars, but I decided to give it a go.

1-10 из 17 всего