RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Vitalzym cured 20 year problem

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3169861 май 12, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have had a lump (possibly a growth of some kind) at the back of my skull on my left side for approximately 20 years. I often had headaches that radiated from that spot also. After taking Vitalzymes for two straight weeks (5 in the morning and three at night) I noticed strange sensations coming from that area and felt like the area was releasing toxins and breaking up the lump. The lump is gone now and no more headaches from that area at all. I feel so much better too. I love Vitalyzym. Thank you for the service and fine products you provide. Ginny

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

better than any modern medicine on the planet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2882800 дек 26, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I was extremely sick for months, tons of antibiotics, steriods, you name it, constant trips to the er, doctor etc. It was finally under control but I was not cured and the doctors didn't know what it was that was making me sick, I couldn't breath, had migraines, always tired, never felt well, then some more doctor trips, I had started taking supplements of vitamins, herbs and minerals. Another trip to the dr. revealed I had fibroids, cysts and endometriosis, they wanted to operate, after more research, I started the vitalzym, I haven't any any asthma attacks, any headaches, my fribroids, cysts and endometriosis are gone. I feel like me again, I have energy again, and haven't seen the dr. in months.

Fantastic product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3307225 авг 13, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent product. Fair priced. I've used this product for years and it works great. I had scar tissue on my leg and now it's gone. I have liver and gall bladder problems and it helps a lot.

very good product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2360193 дек 30, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Both husband and I love the effect on our overall health! Clears out brain fog and body stiffness when you find the right dosage.

US - Arizona - Very powerful

Отзыв оставлен MartyWilson ноя 12, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Vitalzym has cut pain where other products haven't been able to. The inflammation that I have experienced has been dramatically reduced by using this product. I did, however, note that the pain I usually have in my right arm after typing long hours has been reduced significantly by eliminating wheat from my diet. The Vitalzym still helps with vitality (less muscle pain) and my ability to work long hours. My husband loves it as well!

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2653770 ноя 22, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Helped me reduce my Ibuprofen usage from 3x daily to maybe once per week. Decreased pain and inflammation in my bad leg. I like the fact that this is a completely vegetarian formula. If you have pain due to inflammation and scar tissue give proteolytic enzymes a try!

Never miss a day

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1991595 июн 29, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

These are excellent. I mainly take them to keep the candida away

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Soreness removed used for awhile

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2166616 сен 19, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I started this product about 5 years ago and used it religiously. I found it absolutely helped with joint pain especially when getting up in the morning. Always having to take it on an empty stomach was a challenge, but sometimes I took it even though I had eaten. I quite the product about a year ago and slowly started experiencing pain again, I recently reordered and my joint pain is slowly easing again, must be the product!

Excellent product/excellent service

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1980575 янв 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I'm a long-time user of Viatalzym and find it very effective with a scar tissue problem. I can buy it in several locations but much prefer IHerb.com because of their speedy service. I've NEVER had a problem with any order through IHerb.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2831372 янв 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

this stuff really works. It got rid of my scar tissue after having surgery!

1-10 из 50 всего