Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 43 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

SweetLeaf is the Best Stevia

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 14, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have tried several brands of Stevia (or those that claim to be Stevia) but always come back to SweetLeaf. I have used the powder and several of the flavored liquids and have been pleased with all including the cinnamon. Great way to add sweet to your coffee, shakes, smoothies, and cooking without using sugar or artificial sweeteners. Over the past two years I have been working very hard to eat healthier and SweetLeaf products have been very helpful in accomplishing that. I thought they were expensive at first but they last so long that the price is really not bad at all.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Cinnamon

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 22, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Great in coffee, cereal, & recipes including cinnamon

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Stevia with a twist!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 29, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I use cinnamon for the anti-inflammatory properties, so I was delighted when my favorite Stevia brand offered one with cinnamon. I use it every morning on my oatmeal, and it is my favorite. Highly recommend.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Yum

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 01, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Reat for bpc

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Amazing!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 12, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

These little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great on baked apples

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I use this on apples with some cinnamon and it's wonderful.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 19, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Love it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Sweetleaf Flavored Stevia

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 18, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is a wonderful product. I use it in everything I drink and eat. With no calories and being a natural product, it is amazing.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Yum!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 12, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Fabulous! I love this in my coffee.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

TASTE NOT GOOD

Отзыв оставлен satokoban мар 08, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

SIMPLE INGREDIENT THAT'S GREAT, BUT TASTE ACTUALLY NOT SO DELICIOUS AND DEFINITELY HAVE TO CHOOSE WHAT TO PAIR UP WITH THIS ITEM (FOR EXAMPLE IT GOOD IN LEMONY TEA, BUT NOT SO GOOD IN COFFEE IN MY OPINION).

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 43 всего

1 2 3 4 5