Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 19 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен khessel авг 19, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I love this salmon. It's hard for me to find salmon that is not farm raised in South Korea, so I was happy to see that iHerb carries this product. Wild Planet also practices "sustainable fishing", which is important to me.(Side note: I did notice that the label on the can does not currently say the packaging is BPA free. I looked this up on their website, and apparently it was recently removed. There is a letter posted by the president of the company that explains why they cannot make a BPA free claim at this time because of low levels detected in the fish, but not the can. He says they are working on this issue.)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great, natural, convenient

Отзыв оставлен MaytePalacios май 06, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

A must have in your pantry, it has saved me in plenty of unexpected dinners, or in those days your fridge runs out of stock. It really tastes like just salmon, water and salt. Strongly recommends it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The best!

Отзыв оставлен mahajek фев 10, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

There is no way I can buy Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon in my country so I am very glad, this product is top quality, very good taste and don't forget that sockeye salmon is the highest source of astaxanthin (one of the most powerful antioxidants). If you like, check my other reviews!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The Best!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Love this salmon - a little pricey, but well worth the price. Absolutely delicious. Will reorder again and again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best Canned Salmon!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 17, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Good taste and good for health

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Wild Sockeye salmon

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 14, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best canned salmon I have ever had , it is a shame we can't buy it in Australia . I am also looking forward to trying the Tuna as well . I honestly would not buy the canned salmon available here again as has bones and dark skin in them whereas the Wild Planet Sockeye is boneless and free from all the skin. Very happy with the product Thank You

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Natural and Healthy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 28, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Healthy snacks, need a bit of garnishing to help with taste, personal favorite is chopped onion and some parsley flakes.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

연어의 등급을 알려준 제품

Отзыв оставлен ILOVESKIN июл 20, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

최고의 연어로 만들어진 최고의 제품입니다. 다른 한국에서 파는 캔 연어와 차원이 다른 제품입니다. 인공색소가 가미되지않은 풍미를 느껴보시길 바랍니다.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

excellent taste

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 25, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

excellent taste, very good source of protein

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

플레인

Отзыв оставлен par73ever янв 06, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

홍송어와 다르게 순한 맛~양념 가미해서 야채들과 샐러드용으로도 휼륭

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 19 всего

1 2