RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 16 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен khessel авг 19, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I love this salmon. It's hard for me to find salmon that is not farm raised in South Korea, so I was happy to see that iHerb carries this product. Wild Planet also practices "sustainable fishing", which is important to me.(Side note: I did notice that the label on the can does not currently say the packaging is BPA free. I looked this up on their website, and apparently it was recently removed. There is a letter posted by the president of the company that explains why they cannot make a BPA free claim at this time because of low levels detected in the fish, but not the can. He says they are working on this issue.)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The Best!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3304480 сен 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Love this salmon - a little pricey, but well worth the price. Absolutely delicious. Will reorder again and again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The best!

Отзыв оставлен mahajek авг 12, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

There is no way I can buy Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon in my country so I am very glad, this product is top quality, very good taste and don't forget that sockeye salmon is the highest source of astaxanthin (one of the most powerful antioxidants). If you like, check my other reviews!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great, natural, convenient

Отзыв оставлен MaytePalacios май 06, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

A must have in your pantry, it has saved me in plenty of unexpected dinners, or in those days your fridge runs out of stock. It really tastes like just salmon, water and salt. Strongly recommends it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great flavor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1915959 фев 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

So easy to use and best tasting salmon in a can, will difinitely be ordering more

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Just wonderful

Отзыв оставлен owlsrwise янв 25, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I love this salmon! I don't eat meat and this is a delicious way to get my protein and Omega 3s to boot. It is now a staple!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Healthy and tasty!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1151144 дек 27, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Healthy and yummy salmon propped with essential omega 3. Will definitively buy again!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

excellent taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2744329 фев 25, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

excellent taste, very good source of protein

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Delicious!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1329204 сен 02, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This is not only the best, but also the first and only canned tuna I've tried that wasn't dry. It was moist and juicy and absolutely delicious (and must admit the first box was eaten straight out of the can).

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Natural and Healthy

Отзыв оставлен 5300382756596075808 сен 28, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Healthy snacks, need a bit of garnishing to help with taste, personal favorite is chopped onion and some parsley flakes.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 16 всего

1 2