RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great Product, Bad Taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2423238 июн 17, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

While I love this product for its top quality, the taste is horrible. The vanilla flavor is overwhelming, especially when mixed with milk. It tastes flowery and candy-like... cloyingly sweet. Both my husband and I are having trouble finishing the tub. The chocolate flavor however, is wonderful. Tastes like not-too-sweet chocolate milk. I plan to use the chocolate flavor Vital Whey for a long time to come.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Easily the best whey profile of any drink

Отзыв оставлен Honest-Reviews ноя 17, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

After trying various whey drinks here in the UK due to athletic needs I came accross this drink although it seemed expensive compared to other drinks I was blown away by the increase in mental performance which I can attribute to this drink you will notice and energy increase although slight over a few days use but prepared to be shocked when this drink runs out you will feel you cant do without is whatsoever

Jim

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1369233 фев 10, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

The product is far, far, far too sweet. I wish you had a plain Vital Whey so I can add my own stevia.

Very sweet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2255317 дек 05, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This has a nice vanilla flavour but it`s far too sweet.

High Quality Whey Protein Supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1103521 ноя 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Well Wisdom makes wonderful whey protein supplements from non-denatured whey. The vanilla flavor is very sweet, so it will probably be easy for children to drink and like the flavor. Overall, this whey is higher quality than any other I've used and it mixes very easily. Maybe next time I'll try the chocolate flavor.

I'm myself again

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1988054 авг 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have gotten myself back again from taking VITAL WHEY. I used to be tired like an exhausted feeling. I could feel it drain me and then I was no good for nothing. My high blood pressure is lower,cholestrol lower. I feel good. I like the chocolate. My husband likes the vanilla because he puts fruit in it. Good tasting.

Brilliant!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1654938 дек 09, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

The highest quality protein available that you can take in larger doses without going broke. Well Wisdom creates protein that is far superior to anything else out there. The product description speaks for itself.

tasty protein powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2101656 фев 22, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Tasty protein powder! Grass fed whey protein powder.

Well Wisdom Vital Whey

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2444701 авг 13, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Wonderful product! Please continue to stock this item for others to enjoy! Get product for those with Pancreatitis and Liver Disease!

Vital Whey

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1010026 июн 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Just what I needed to do the 6 Week Cure for the Middle Aged Middle.

1-10 из 28 всего