Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Good Product, Shame About the Awful Packaging

Отзыв оставлен HawaiianViking авг 25, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I really would like to give this product five stars, but I think that even four stars is being very (maybe too) generous. The powder itself is unflavored, rich, and tastes something like slightly funky butter. It mixes slowly into any liquid I've tried so be patient, and after many trials I have found that it mixes the most smoothly and tastes best with coconut milk. The packaging is awful: Thin, cheap and the safety seal is poorly designed; The screw-top is not especially well fitting and accumulates powder and is great for creating a mess. It is so difficult to find a good undenatured whey protein powder, so I'm happy to have this one — for now. But when something better comes along — a better powder, with better packaging, and with a more reasonable price — I will happily ditch Well Wisdom, Vital Whey, Natural. I have no brand loyalty in this case.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent quality and taste, expensive though

Отзыв оставлен Healingbyrosie мар 16, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This protein tastes amazing and is very effective and mixes well. I have found though that they use the EXACT same protein for the Immunopro RX product (also in their range) and charge WAY more for it!!! I have since found another company that produces the same high quality, pastured, raw, bio-available protein from New Zealand and is a lot more affordable. I have spoken to the owner of this company and he was very helpful and sincere. I now purchase from here: www.boomersprolongevity.com.au

the best whey ever

Отзыв оставлен sweetheart авг 13, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great product. The other flavors had some additives so I chose unflavored one. The flavor is very good compared to most whey proteins!

Whey Protein - Natural Flavor

Отзыв оставлен Sprinkles июл 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

A+ for this product for its healthy ingredients (and lack of bad ingredients!), ease of mixing, and great flavor! The flavor is "natural", which means no other flavors added to the product - it tastes like just what it is, natural whey, and it smells just like very good-smelling powdered milk to me! (I just wish they didn't charge so much for it; I won't be buying this regularly because of that.)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I won't buy anything else!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 28, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have tried several different protein powders and this is by far the best. The flavor is excellent. Most brands have soy lecithin or sunflower lecithin in them to make it easier to mix into liquid. Although Vital Whey does not have any kind of lecithin I think it mixes just as easily as other brands. This is very important since I react poorly to most lecithins. This product is highly recommended!

Well Wisdom Whey

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent product and comes from a-2 cows which makes a very big difference. If you're looking for a good whey product this is the one to choose.

Good for a Certain Target Audience

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 12, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I wanted a Whey product that was pure and free of artificial sweeteners for health and safety reasons, and settled on this one after extensive research on iherb. Taking this product makes me realize how much additional sweeteners was added to the other "tasty" Whey products out there. Overall product quality appears to be reasonable. By itself, this product is extremely difficult to dissolve in water and tastes bad, so what I do is to mix it in with chocolate milk after my workout to increase the protein content. I think the long term health and safety benefits outweigh the taste disadvantages. Get immediate disc by using "CPL 4786" (write with no space)

無添加

Отзыв оставлен yumico июн 29, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

無添加なのが嬉しい。 特別美味しいわけではないけれど不味くもない。水に溶かしただけでも飲めますが飽きるのでココアやフルーツパウダーを混ぜてます。 ブレンダーがなくても水筒などに入れて振ればすぐ綺麗に溶けます。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works so far! No coughs, flus, common cold or sore throat for last couple of years!

Отзыв оставлен Sickness-ELIMINATOR сен 10, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Recommended by my medical doctor Ruska Myrsky. Contains huge amounts of Lactoferrin and other immune regulators. Besides, helps me to build muscle.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fast post and good item.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 20, 2013 | Проверенная покупка