RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Good Product, Shame About the Awful Packaging

Отзыв оставлен HawaiianViking окт 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I really would like to give this product five stars, but I think that even four stars is being very (maybe too) generous. The powder itself is unflavored, rich, and tastes something like slightly funky butter. It mixes slowly into any liquid I've tried so be patient, and after many trials I have found that it mixes the most smoothly and tastes best with coconut milk. The packaging is awful: Thin, cheap and the safety seal is poorly designed; The screw-top is not especially well fitting and accumulates powder and is great for creating a mess. It is so difficult to find a good undenatured whey protein powder, so I'm happy to have this one — for now. But when something better comes along — a better powder, with better packaging, and with a more reasonable price — I will happily ditch Well Wisdom, Vital Whey, Natural. I have no brand loyalty in this case.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent quality and taste, expensive though

Отзыв оставлен Healingbyrosie авг 18, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This protein tastes amazing and is very effective and mixes well. I have found though that they use the EXACT same protein for the Immunopro RX product (also in their range) and charge WAY more for it!!! I have since found another company that produces the same high quality, pastured, raw, bio-available protein from New Zealand and is a lot more affordable. I have spoken to the owner of this company and he was very helpful and sincere. I now purchase from here: www.boomersprolongevity.com.au

Whey Protein - Natural Flavor

Отзыв оставлен Sprinkles июл 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

A+ for this product for its healthy ingredients (and lack of bad ingredients!), ease of mixing, and great flavor! The flavor is "natural", which means no other flavors added to the product - it tastes like just what it is, natural whey, and it smells just like very good-smelling powdered milk to me! (I just wish they didn't charge so much for it; I won't be buying this regularly because of that.)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I won't buy anything else!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2122163 июн 28, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have tried several different protein powders and this is by far the best. The flavor is excellent. Most brands have soy lecithin or sunflower lecithin in them to make it easier to mix into liquid. Although Vital Whey does not have any kind of lecithin I think it mixes just as easily as other brands. This is very important since I react poorly to most lecithins. This product is highly recommended!

Well Wisdom Whey

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2973393 окт 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent product and comes from a-2 cows which makes a very big difference. If you're looking for a good whey product this is the one to choose.

the best whey ever

Отзыв оставлен sweetheart авг 13, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great product. The other flavors had some additives so I chose unflavored one. The flavor is very good compared to most whey proteins!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fast post and good item.

Отзыв оставлен 5102087841329822568 июл 20, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Very good.

No Flavoring Needed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3134505 янв 16, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This is fresh, tastes like nature intended, and mixes well.

High Quality

Отзыв оставлен jayzou ноя 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

If the best is what you want, then this is probably it in terms of quality and taste.

Vital Whey

Отзыв оставлен 4957615517348232509 май 06, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

We did a fair amount of research on whey and there is a difference. Most whey is produced in an acceptable manner but Proserum brand, which is in vital whey goes the extra steps to maximize its nutritional value. It costs more, but you get what you pay for. It has a very good mix-ability and we prefer the natural, no flavor added variety. If it was certified organic, that would be great, but it is from free range cattle. Iherb had a good price and delivery was fine.

1-10 из 12 всего