Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 22, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I've fought with candida problems for years. The Glut Immune seems to be healing what I suppose are holes in my gut (according to my research). My energy levels are more even after meals whereas before I was taking the Glut Immune food seemed to act as a toxin, leaving me sluggish and struggling to think. For me, nothing but good to say about this product.

doesn't mix that well

Отзыв оставлен titopronto дек 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

As much as I think this product is one of the best gut repairs in terms of helping my tummy, it is a challenge to take. It does not mix well into water and can barely dissolve into any liquid. It works best if blended with frozen fruit, and/or yoghurt and milk into a smoothie, but drink it at the time you make it, as it solidifies quickly.

Best Glutamine Powder

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 14, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this glutamine for my dog, whose gut issues had contributed to a compromised immune system. I had noticed that certain products, which just happened to contain glutamine in them, seemed to help her. That's what got me investigating glutamine. I found out that glutamine is fantastic for healing the intestinal system and keeping muscles from wasting. This powder is the best quality and easily mixes with canned food. I've been giving her about a 1/4 scoop once a day (she's very small) and I am very pleased with it.

Glut Immune

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 17, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I got this for my husband, as prescribed by his doctor to put in his protein smoothie daily. I also eat a smoothie daily so I decided to try a scoop in mine as well. I have been treated for diverticulitis in the past, but minor cramps always remained in my lower left quadrant. Until I ate Glut Immune that is. To my surprise the cramps diminished then disappeared within two weeks. My gut feels much, much better. It seemed to be just what I was needing. Thank you!

Awesome product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 13, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have lots of energy and no more muscle soreness. Anyone would love this product. I take this upon retiring with glycine powder and 500mg of B3. Prior to taking this my muscles were very sore from exercise, and my energy levels were getting depleted with exercise making it difficult to do so.

Great recovery product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 17, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I use GlutImmune before & after weight training to repair my muscles & prevent muscle breakdown. I am a natural figure competitor & this is the best glutamine I have found. Thanks for carrying such a great natural product!

Glut Immune

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 11, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

it was not what I expected since it was made from wheat berries I did not make the connection with glut and gluten I have tried not to use gluten in the past

Improved muscular weakness

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 17, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I have muscular atrophy/steroid induced myopathy (excessive cortisol production). I have read scientific studies about Glutamine and its ability to block cortisol from breaking down muscle tissue. Since I started this glutamine supplement I have experienced less muscular weakness. It is the best glutamine I have tried and my legs are getting stronger day by day. This fine glutamine has also improved my intestines and glutamine, together with Vitamineral earth, also available from Iherb, has made my Crohn's go into remission. I seldom have flare-ups.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Seems to be completely wonderful for a stomach irritated by magnesium and acid-y foods and fruits

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 17, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Magnesium can be irritating to my stomach, but I gotta take it. This stuff seems to be very soothing. I put several scoops, mixed with a little water, directly in my mouth. I then add a little more water, and let it flow blissfully down to my stomach. Ahhh! It's better to take this 10-15 minutes before eating.

Great for my gut!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Really great for gut/stomach issues

1-10 из 31 всего