Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Very satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I purchased this product for my cat and was very satisfied with both the company and the product. My cat ate the powder (mixed with a bit of water) with no problems and I noticed a difference in her condition almost immediately. Shipping was extremely fast too; I will continue to purchase the colostrum and other products from this company.

Very potent colostrum

Отзыв оставлен tigercho авг 29, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

The price is high, but this colostrum gives a lot more of a kick than other brands like symbiotics. Energy is through the roof. And no more runny nose - two days of a teaspoon a day and its all gone

GREAT PRODUCT, BUT DO NOT SHIP WITH DHL IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 11, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This products deserves 5 stars but because of shipping and outrageous extra fees impose by the Canadian government and DHL i gave it 1 star.All products from Well Wisdom are of top quality at an affordable price. I really like the colostrum, i give some to my 1 year old son as well, and he seams to like it a lot! Using DHL as a method of shipping to Canada is not good anymore. They will charge you expensive brokers fees and you will have to fill out a power of attorney, and give trust them with a credit card number and you will have to wait for a receipt for up to 2 weeks. On my last 200$ order from IHERBS they charged me 85$ in taxes and brokers fees, when taxes alone should have been around 30$. I suggest you use the mail (USPS) , it will take longer, but chances are you will not have to pay extra once it reaches customs.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

THE BEST COLOSTRUM IN THE MARKET!!!! THE REAL IMMUNE BOOSTER TOO!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 24, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

The best ever in the market!!! My 4 years old daughter had been taking this for more a year and she hadn't had ear infection since. Before she always suffer ear infection always and as in always...Thanks God I found this natural and potent supplement!!! Thank you iHerb! Your pricing is really reasonable....amazing!!!

Not sure yet

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 07, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I read Along the Healing Path and she suggests this for Interstitial Cystitis. She says it's a mild detox for metals. I'm lactose intolerant but have no problem with it. Supposed to take long time to work. No benefot from it yet but am still on 1st bottle.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 24, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

This is the only colostrum that does not make my stomach feel bad. As a matter of fact, after continued use for about one year, my gastro-intestinal system has never felt better. This product is essential for me because of my gut immunity issues. I used to get stomach bugs 5 or 6 times per year. Last year I only had one infection the entire year. So difficult to get a high quality colostrum. This is the only one that works fro me. Love it.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 19, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I tried other colostrum, but this one I've found to be special.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 16, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Great product at the best price I could find. Keep up the good work at iherb.com

Excellent Taste

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 01, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

This colostrum has a rich taste and dissolves better in water than other brands I've tried. So far it is my favorite colostrum ,but I find it to be more expensive than another brand that is very similar and cheaper so the price can be made better probably.

excellent