RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Kyo-Green is the BEST!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2635350 апр 26, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

As a woman, I found it difficult as I got older to maintain a regular BM schedule; my sister gave me some Kyo-Green and not only have I been regular, I don't worry about being bloated; after taking Kyo-Green regularly for 6-years now my menstrual cycles have actually regulated…lasting 3-days and no more heavy flow! no more bloating and cramping (during my period I take two doses of Kyo-Green each day) and no more crankiness; my hair grows faster, my nails used to have ridges; Now they are smooth and they grow faster; my overall energy level is 100 times better. In general, I just feel great...oh, and I seem to have lost a few pounds along the way and am able to keep it off maybe because of the energy boost and also because I drink my Kyo-green with a bottle of Sunny D every morning and sometimes I will have another dose just before working out at the gym, and it seems to curb my appetite. I was having a problem with the belly fat and I just laugh at these pills that claim to melt belly fat…they don’t work for me! Kyo-Green seems to have helped along with exercises that target the tummy! My skin is healthier too...I was having some adult acne problems and I have always had these little tiny bumps on the backs of my upper arms, but my skin overall cleared up within months of taking Kyo-Green. I have used Kyo-Green for 6-years now as a regular staple in my daily routine and I absolutely love it! I hate taking horse-pill size vitamins; they make my stomach upset anyway, and the kids chewable pills are horrible! I don't see how the kids can stand them! So Kyo-Green is THE BEST source for what your body really needs! I also usually buy mine from iherb.com because they usually have the best price! You have to make Kyo-Green a regular part of your daily routine in order to see results…for me it seems that gradually my body became healthier in every aspect. I have tried "other" green powders, but they don't have the flavor or the power that Kyo-Green has in my humble opinion; so, I have stuck with Kyo-Green. My entire family takes Kyo-Green...my three sons are 17, 15 & 11 and my hubby and I are 47 & 41 respectively. My teenage boys have not had ONE pimple! Kids really don't need more energy but they have told me that along with feeling good they do feel more cognitive and clear-headed; my hubby likes it because of the energy boost he gets from it and the overall general feeling of good health (at 47, that is great) Kyo-Green is a regular part of our lives!

Barley Green-wonderful product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2968848 ноя 10, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

A wonderful form of greens. Many take the time to put this in a capsule, but I find it easiest and quickest to simply put a swig of OJ in my mouth and dump a spoonful in my mouth & swish it around. It is a great aid in digestion & help of bowel movements!

Wakunaga Kyo Green

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1154145 авг 04, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

excellent product

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo-Green Powdered Drink Mix, 10 oz (283 g)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2354967 сен 22, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent! I take 1 - 2 teaspoons each day, and even take some in a small, empty pill bottle when I travel so I can still have my daily greens. Nice lite taste and mixes easily.

Green is IN!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3005849 апр 26, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Great price and good product and does help me to be regular. All the green goodness in a glass. Singapore

Green is good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2435046 июл 31, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

It's great! This product has surpassed expectations.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1240042 ноя 25, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

good product,helps my digestive system.

Kyo-Green

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1234410 окт 18, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Gives Heaps of Energy

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Happy to be an iHerb Customer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3223129 окт 25, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I have used Kyo Green for a couple years, spending at least twice this much for the same product iHerb offers it for. I will continue to be an iHerb customer if they can keep the cost so reasonable. Kyo-Green is great!

Kyo Green

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2948472 окт 22, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

This product gives me added energy for each day. I really like this product. It even tastes great!

1-10 из 46 всего