Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Kyo-Green is the BEST!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 26, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

As a woman, I found it difficult as I got older to maintain a regular BM schedule; my sister gave me some Kyo-Green and not only have I been regular, I don't worry about being bloated; after taking Kyo-Green regularly for 6-years now my menstrual cycles have actually regulated…lasting 3-days and no more heavy flow! no more bloating and cramping (during my period I take two doses of Kyo-Green each day) and no more crankiness; my hair grows faster, my nails used to have ridges; Now they are smooth and they grow faster; my overall energy level is 100 times better. In general, I just feel great...oh, and I seem to have lost a few pounds along the way and am able to keep it off maybe because of the energy boost and also because I drink my Kyo-green with a bottle of Sunny D every morning and sometimes I will have another dose just before working out at the gym, and it seems to curb my appetite. I was having a problem with the belly fat and I just laugh at these pills that claim to melt belly fat…they don’t work for me! Kyo-Green seems to have helped along with exercises that target the tummy! My skin is healthier too...I was having some adult acne problems and I have always had these little tiny bumps on the backs of my upper arms, but my skin overall cleared up within months of taking Kyo-Green. I have used Kyo-Green for 6-years now as a regular staple in my daily routine and I absolutely love it! I hate taking horse-pill size vitamins; they make my stomach upset anyway, and the kids chewable pills are horrible! I don't see how the kids can stand them! So Kyo-Green is THE BEST source for what your body really needs! I also usually buy mine from iherb.com because they usually have the best price! You have to make Kyo-Green a regular part of your daily routine in order to see results…for me it seems that gradually my body became healthier in every aspect. I have tried "other" green powders, but they don't have the flavor or the power that Kyo-Green has in my humble opinion; so, I have stuck with Kyo-Green. My entire family takes Kyo-Green...my three sons are 17, 15 & 11 and my hubby and I are 47 & 41 respectively. My teenage boys have not had ONE pimple! Kids really don't need more energy but they have told me that along with feeling good they do feel more cognitive and clear-headed; my hubby likes it because of the energy boost he gets from it and the overall general feeling of good health (at 47, that is great) Kyo-Green is a regular part of our lives!

Green is good!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 31, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

It's great! This product has surpassed expectations.

Green is IN!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 26, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Great price and good product and does help me to be regular. All the green goodness in a glass. Singapore

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo-Green Powdered Drink Mix, 10 oz (283 g)

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 22, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent! I take 1 - 2 teaspoons each day, and even take some in a small, empty pill bottle when I travel so I can still have my daily greens. Nice lite taste and mixes easily.

Wakunaga Kyo Green

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 04, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

excellent product

Barley Green-wonderful product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 10, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

A wonderful form of greens. Many take the time to put this in a capsule, but I find it easiest and quickest to simply put a swig of OJ in my mouth and dump a spoonful in my mouth & swish it around. It is a great aid in digestion & help of bowel movements!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 25, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

good product,helps my digestive system.

It Works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 25, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using Kyo-Green for 6 months now. Together with Milk Thistle and Dandelion Powder. My Kidneys were at 4.0 I was in serious trouble. My lawyer told me to take these products and that his Client a DR. used them when all else had failed for his Wife. The results are interesting. We are both diabetics. In My Case my Kidneys after 6 months are up to 4.8 . The DR's Wife went up to 5.6, Normal or allowable kidney is 5.0. I therefore have to say I'm on the way to recovery. It seems that in Europe, Most Drs know about Holistic Medicine. Unfortunately here in North America, the Drs don't seem to want to believe in Holistic Medicines. Funny, the Indians have been using them for Centuries and are healthier than the Whites.

this stuff rocks!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 11, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Amazing product. I swear I have more energy, and I get sick less despite having very active and stressful lifestyle. I feel a billion times better. I take this every morning - 1 scoop of immunopro + 1 tbsp of kyogreens (that stuff is amazing!!!!) + 1 scoop of collagen powder in a 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk. It's my magic 3 breakfast shake. I do use an aerocino little battery whisk or one of those blender ball bottles, otherwise good luck smoothly blending all these ;) It tastes like a little green almond chai / latte in the morning. Sometimes I add cinnamon too.

great price