Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 12 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Seems to help my heart palpitations and is and easy way to dose

Отзыв оставлен annegoggans янв 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

It does seem to settle heart issues that I have at night time. Nice to have a liquid to cut down on the handful of capsules that I gulp down.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very Potent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 30, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This CoQ10 tastes delicious and works really well for my severe heart problems due to Lyme Disease. No other CoQ10 I've ever tried has helped my heart as much as this one.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Feel the difference

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 03, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

With the sublingual delivery you can feel the invigorating effect very quickly. One of the best Q10 products I've ever tried. I don't know why this is so hard to find when searching for it. I wanted to order more but forgot what it was called and under multiple searches for coq10 I couldn't find it. At first, I thought it had been discontinued. Finally, I painstakingly searched all of my past orders and found it after an hour. I sometimes wonder why some things don't show-up on key-word searches.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great products - helps with energy in CFS

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 22, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

very tasty, me likie:)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Vitol Q10 200 palatable and easier to take than capsules

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 17, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have allergies, hiatus hernia, eosophageal stricture and related difficulties. Tablets and capsules are difficult for me. I'm finding this product palatable and far preferable to the capsules I've been using for some time; with this liquid product there is no irritation to my throat or stomach, and one less capsule to swallow.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Vitrol, CO Q10 liquid

Отзыв оставлен ChooseHealth авг 30, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Wish I had found Vitro, Q10 a long time ago. I feel great and can tell the difference since I started taking this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 10, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Being on a statin drug means keeping up your levels of Q10. This product makes it easy and convenient to do so.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Easy to take.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 13, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I dislike pills,capsules,tablets.Just a dropper full under the tongue or 1/4teaspoon.Only been using this a few days.Haven't noticed anything yet.Has a nice taste.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Q10 - great stuff

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 29, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Easy to take, doesn't taste too bad...

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 12 всего

1 2