RU
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Seems to help my heart palpitations and is and easy way to dose

Отзыв оставлен annegoggans янв 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

It does seem to settle heart issues that I have at night time. Nice to have a liquid to cut down on the handful of capsules that I gulp down.

Very Potent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2024881 окт 30, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This CoQ10 tastes delicious and works really well for my severe heart problems due to Lyme Disease. No other CoQ10 I've ever tried has helped my heart as much as this one.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1525865 ноя 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great products - helps with energy in CFS

Vitol Q10 200 palatable and easier to take than capsules

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1347134 фев 17, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have allergies, hiatus hernia, eosophageal stricture and related difficulties. Tablets and capsules are difficult for me. I'm finding this product palatable and far preferable to the capsules I've been using for some time; with this liquid product there is no irritation to my throat or stomach, and one less capsule to swallow.

Vitrol, CO Q10 liquid

Отзыв оставлен ChooseHealth апр 03, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Wish I had found Vitro, Q10 a long time ago. I feel great and can tell the difference since I started taking this product.

Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1880141 июл 10, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Being on a statin drug means keeping up your levels of Q10. This product makes it easy and convenient to do so.

good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1826846 окт 22, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

very tasty, me likie:)

Feel the difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2862330 мар 13, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

With the sublingual delivery you can feel the invigorating effect very quickly. One of the best Q10 products I've ever tried. I don't know why this is so hard to find when searching for it. I wanted to order more but forgot what it was called and under multiple searches for coq10 I couldn't find it. At first, I thought it had been discontinued. Finally, I painstakingly searched all of my past orders and found it after an hour. I sometimes wonder why some things don't show-up on key-word searches.

Q10 - great stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1753619 янв 29, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Easy to take, doesn't taste too bad...

Easy to ingest

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2754236 дек 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I've had some forms of CoQ-10 that gave me almost instant energy after ingesting it. Can't say that for this brand but I do feel it is somewhat effective. This product along with Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Vitamin B-12 is my 1-2 punch to get my body moving each morning. I don't know if they're synergistic but I do feel they're helping. I realy like the liquid delivery form. Fast and easy.

1-10 из 12 всего