Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Don't like it

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Not going to buy it again.

Best egg-white protein powder

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Ordered it for someone whi can't use whey or soy protein powders. All other egg-white proteins we've tested to date had an unpleasant taste and mixed very poorly. The only exception until now was one that's made by a local company here that's very low quality nutritionally. This powder is wonderful - It tastes great, blends superbly, and is very good nutritionally (based on label, of course...). I first tried to add it to plain yoghurt (as a quick test) and it came out like a vanilla yoghurt desert! The only slight reservation, if any, is that the vanilla taste is so good, it might interfere with shakes or drinks that are meant to have a different flavor. If they could make one with bland taste for such occasions.....

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best tasting protein powder ever!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I ordered this because I learned that the whey protein I had used for years can actually interfere with weight loss. I liked the availability of this small size so I could try this without a big investment. I mixed this with a few strawberries and a few ice cubes in a blender. The taste is fantastic. . . just enough hint of vanilla cream. I like the fact that one scoop provides 25 grams of protein. Will order larger size immediately.

I just made a Brooklyn Egg Cream

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 05, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I just made a Brooklyn Egg Cream with mine. Blender, milk, cocoa powder, the egg protein powder, soda water and ice. I made mine sans the soda & ice, but either way it's a good, cool, frothy drink. Very happy w. the taste of this protein powder, also.

Best protein powder I've tried

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 13, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This was really tasty, I put it in the blender with some spinach, frozen berries & water and it tasted just like a milkshake...my kids loved it too. I will agree w/ the other review that said it was a little too sweet, but overall it was really good. I will order again.

Natural Power.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 29, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Essential for healthy immune system function. A high and natural quality protein containing amino acids to help keep already healthy blood sugar stable. Works to strengthen the entire body. It is easily and efficiently absorbed.

Loved it!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 26, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I just love this egg white protein. Previously I had purchased a different, more expensive one, but this one is just great!

Absolutely the best

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 22, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

love this protein!

気に入りました

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 26, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

エッグプロテイン初挑戦。 甘さは結構ありますが後に残らず、味は懐かしいアイスクリームといった感じ。 簡単なカップケーキに甘味料替わりで使えて便利です。 シェイクして飲む時は泡立ちが弱点ですが、気に入ったので大きいサイズをリピートしました。

yum

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 10, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

The smell of this stuff smells like the real ice cream. My kids love it. We mix it in with lots of stuff, especially yogurt. a definate buy again!

1-10 из 29 всего