RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Don't like it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3327222 ноя 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Not going to buy it again.

Best egg-white protein powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2890959 мар 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Ordered it for someone whi can't use whey or soy protein powders. All other egg-white proteins we've tested to date had an unpleasant taste and mixed very poorly. The only exception until now was one that's made by a local company here that's very low quality nutritionally. This powder is wonderful - It tastes great, blends superbly, and is very good nutritionally (based on label, of course...). I first tried to add it to plain yoghurt (as a quick test) and it came out like a vanilla yoghurt desert! The only slight reservation, if any, is that the vanilla taste is so good, it might interfere with shakes or drinks that are meant to have a different flavor. If they could make one with bland taste for such occasions.....

Natural Power.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3329242 сен 29, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Essential for healthy immune system function. A high and natural quality protein containing amino acids to help keep already healthy blood sugar stable. Works to strengthen the entire body. It is easily and efficiently absorbed.

Loved it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1172235 апр 26, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I just love this egg white protein. Previously I had purchased a different, more expensive one, but this one is just great!

Best protein powder I've tried

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2730991 фев 13, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This was really tasty, I put it in the blender with some spinach, frozen berries & water and it tasted just like a milkshake...my kids loved it too. I will agree w/ the other review that said it was a little too sweet, but overall it was really good. I will order again.

I just made a Brooklyn Egg Cream

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2773477 май 05, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I just made a Brooklyn Egg Cream with mine. Blender, milk, cocoa powder, the egg protein powder, soda water and ice. I made mine sans the soda & ice, but either way it's a good, cool, frothy drink. Very happy w. the taste of this protein powder, also.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best tasting protein powder ever!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3040869 июл 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I ordered this because I learned that the whey protein I had used for years can actually interfere with weight loss. I liked the availability of this small size so I could try this without a big investment. I mixed this with a few strawberries and a few ice cubes in a blender. The taste is fantastic. . . just enough hint of vanilla cream. I like the fact that one scoop provides 25 grams of protein. Will order larger size immediately.

great protein source

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1990789 дек 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This protein is tasty in hot cocoa or shakes, easy to digest, mixes well and has an excellent profile of amino acids. I love it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best protien I have ever tried!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3134955 июн 12, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I tried this product because my body just cannot digest the whey and soy protiens. This protien is very easily digestible and gives you energy! It takes fabulous and I am so happy I found it! I also have lost 8 lbs from drinking it! Love it!!

Alternative to whey

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3237124 апр 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Good alternative to whey protein and it comes with enzymes

1-10 из 29 всего