Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 18 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great Product...a few tips though!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 16, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have used this product in the past but for me it has to be routine and once I get out of the routine I forget so it's been a while. It is a green healthy drink it's NOT supposed to taste like candy, BUT if you mix it in the right thing it's fine. In a rush one day I used an organic juice that was more sour and I felt sick the rest of the day. I usually use the real apple juice (the cloudy kind) OR if I take it during the day and don't have time for lunch or to make my own smoothie I use the Odwalla Original Super Food it's green as well, but on the sweeter side. As far as how I feel...it's not a miracle substance, but for overall health it's good to do. I like the individual packets even though they are more expensive than the big containers because if I am at work I can easily take it during the day if am unable to in the morning. Also sometimes I do get nauseous so if I take in the morning I have a piece of whole grain toast or during the day I eat a handful of pretzels just to settle it. It won't make everyone feel sick I am just prone to nausea. All in all a great product. Also I have severe IBS and I have noticed a difference as well. Again it's a for overall health like taking your vitamins everyday!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Gluten content

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 27, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I called the manufacturer and was informed that this product, Vibrant Health, is gluten free. Ed in Alabama 1/27/09

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

***GREEN VIBRANCE - BEST HEALTH SUPPLEMENT EVER***

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking this everyday for over a year and I am yet to get sick. I travel all the time for work and used to battle getting rundown. Not anymore with Green Vibrance on my side.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great product! I mix it with carrot juice and it is a bit grassy, but the best out there. Highly recommended.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Green Vibrance packets

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 29, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product, My daughter had Gullian Barre, and travels for work. She has been buying this individually and it costs a fortune. This was a great price and very convenient.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

苦手かも。

Отзыв оставлен iesuruiesuruLOVE янв 13, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

身体には良さそうですが、独特な味、甘みがあって苦手な感じです。 個別包装になっているので外出先で飲むのは便利です。 家用は別に探します。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave фев 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Very pleased with this formula and ingredients. Adds an important nutritional kick to any fruit smoothie.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Green Vibrance

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent. 5 stars. One immediately feels healthier!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Recommended.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great pro-biotics

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I take it every morning.Great mixture with tons of all the right stuff. Taste is a bit grassy but doesn't bother me too much. Better that it tastes like this than to fill it with sweeteners and fillers --- which a lot of other product do.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 18 всего

1 2