RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Wow: feeling so energized

Отзыв оставлен 5734304313578817311 апр 08, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I was very cautious when I ordered the product due the few negative reviews (I always read those first). I was afraid of the taste as this seems to be one of the major concerns. I was hesitating between 2 brands. Then, I wrote to a famous Doctor's office in NY who sells his own brand of protein powder but that cannot be shipped to Europe yet. They then recommended this brand and I went for it. I must say, I amazed. I take a shake every morning (visit the vegaone site, they have great smoothie recipes!) and I can tell the difference in my energy level, in my mental clarity, in my digestion and in my lack of cravings throughout the day. When I do not take it, I tend to munch all day long. It is as if the shake gives me exactly what my body needs. Two comments though: - I understand where the people who did not like the taste are coming from. It is probably stevia as this is a non-sweetened product. Stevia takes some getting used to it. Personally, it does not disturb me, but I would very much welcome if the brand launched a really non-sweetned product, i.e no stevia either. I would just then throw a date in my shake and that would be it. - The powder contains maca and I am not sure if this is the right thing for me to take due my low cortisol level. This is something I will have to double check. PS: my favorite shake with the chocolate flavor powder is: 1 scoop of powder, 1/2 banana, 1 cup of homemade cashew milk, 1 pear, cinnamon, 1 tsp of dutch cocoa powder (yes, I add some!!!) and 1 tsp of virgin coco oil. But of course, when in a rush, I just mix the powder and the the nut milk.

The Best!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2825176 апр 08, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

The best ingredients! The best flavor! I love that their products are ALL plant based! I've been a vegetarian/vegan since I was a little child and the vegan products like theirs are what I had always been looking for! My health conditions have become even better and I have been able to get in better shape since I started the VEGA diet routine! They also have their own YouTube channel and introduce very helpful tips! I'm just a huge VEGA fan!

Much Better Taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3260774 апр 11, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Compared to Vega's Whole Food Health Optimizer, Vega One tastes so much better! The rich chocolatey flavor makes me feel like I am cheating. All of Vega's products are of high quality and you can not beat the prices on iHerb.com. I ordered this product on Monday and it was on my doorstep by Wednesday. I heart iHerb.com!

Good standby Vegan shake

Отзыв оставлен 5432189228448480771 июн 07, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I like having this on hand and usually add moringa powder to it for even more of a boost. Have tried the vanilla and find it too sweet, I end up adding raw cocoa powder to it! Good flavor, especially in comparison to some other shakes I've had. A little expensive though.

Good but expensive

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2519302 янв 20, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I like this because of what it doesn't have in it; however, it's very expensive. Recently another store had it on sale for cheaper than they do here, but when it's not on sale at that store, it's cheaper at iherb.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Really filling with lots of other benefits other than protein!

Отзыв оставлен 5376063435463837141 май 03, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

When I first got the protein powder I was underwhelmed by the taste. However, after adding a bit less powder than recommended (40g) I find the taste very toleratable. The shake makes me feel full (with a small bowl of oats) until lunch and really helps my concentration which I find extremely important as I am a student. I really recommend this cruelty-free protein option!

Vega One as Good as Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1454410 ноя 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I used the Complete Whole Food etc. for half year and was not happy when I could not get it any more. A friend told me about Vega One and I tried it. It is as good as the former product -- no hunger for hours and very little desire to eat sweets throughout the day! Thanks, Vega, for re-formulating this. I am a loyal fan...Plus the new name is so much easier.

おいしい!

Отзыв оставлен 5485170759153328269 авг 01, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Vega One Nutritional Shakeは2本目です。1本目はフレンチバニラ味で最初は味になじめず、失敗した!と思いましたが、バナナ、無糖アーモンドミルクと一緒にミキサーすると風味が増してとてもおいしいです。こちらのチョコレートは文句なしにおいしい!基本、こちらはバナナなしで、無糖アーモンドミルクに溶かしてして飲んでいます。バナナを入れていないので、ブレンダーボトルでシェイクしています。 栄養価も高く、おいしく、そして手軽に無理なく続けられるVegaのシェイクは最高!今度はバニラチャイ味を試してみようかと思っています。

Best Nutritional Shake I ever tried

Отзыв оставлен 5234176789212346248 янв 08, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Rich chocolate taste with an underton of nuts. It is very good but I find it excessively sweet (Stevia is a powerful sweetener!). However I consider this product as the best I ever tried: free from doubtful ingredients, easy to solve into liquid and easy to digest.

Best chocolate shake

Отзыв оставлен 5734513769953766896 ноя 09, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I've tried many and I have to say, this is my favourite, hands down!

1-10 из 45 всего