Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен TrueReviews май 30, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

It is a very effective product, it wakes me up before hitting the gym and gives me extra energy. I think the Rhodiola component does the magic, when I run out of the pre workout formula I just pop a Rhodiola pill and my endurance is enhanced. I use Rhodiola by Thorne Research. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

depends on the situation

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 12, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I found sipping this while working out in the gym extremely helpful in terms of sustained energy level and concentration. I also take this during warmups before a football (soccer) match. Been using this for 2 months now and honestly haven't felt the energetic boost that I am looking for. I still find myself getting tired. I am just comparing myself to when i was younger not taking supplements, to now where i am older still playing at a competitive level. Nonetheless, i dont suffer from any cramps and do find recovery a bit faster. but, then again, i do take other supplements, so that could help as well. i purchased some more and will experiment for a few more months. will update more later. Taste is fine, works well with water.

Nice

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 06, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Good effects on exercise.

SUGARY SWEET

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 27, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

It has too much sugar and I will stop using it.

1-4 из 4 всего