Добавлен в корзину

Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

didn't know dark chocolates were bitter in taste

Отзыв оставлен marzoqi янв 24, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

even though it's not my usual sweet chocolate, I came to love and I was having a problem looking for a way to eat maca, this product really is good for having these two ingredients(dark choco and maca). the only problem I see is the price, it is pricy for a 40g bar, the price would be acceptable if it was a 50g bar. I recommend this product. Edit: I wonder why the price got up again, I thought 48$ was good .

Great flavour

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 18, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Pretty expensive but they are delicious. The first time i tried these i didn't like them, it took me a while to get used to the maca flavour but once i did i became obsessed! If they were cheaper i would repurchase again in a heartbeat.

Love

Отзыв оставлен insynergy июн 30, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Vega is my all time fave company... love what Brendan is doing for Vegan athletes. These bars are great and make my morning smoothie fab when thrown in to add "choc chips" :). Only downer is the price but have learnt long ago that quality is worth it

Amazing stuff

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 16, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I love this company and the high quality and sustainability of all of their products. A bite of these maca bars has become a twice daily ritual for me for nearly a year.

الطعم و السعر دون المستوى

Отзыв оставлен SNIPER79 июн 09, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

لا يوجد شي مميز لشراء المنتج مرة ثانية

very expensive lots of sugar Doesn't Worth The Money

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 11, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

XL size pack with a low quality chocolate. Wasn't satisfied Very expensive

1-6 из 6 всего